6

TW: Homophobic slurs are used in this chapter sorry my loves

Also an abnormal amount of swearing so enjoy my lovelies

---

"I just don't get what Parkinson sees in her." Mulciber said, lighting a cigarette.

"She looks like a good shag you have to admit." Barty replied, lying lazily on the sofa.

Mulciber choked on the smoke he'd just blown.

"You are on some good shit my friend if you'd ever even consider shagging that thing." 

The room erupted in loud obnoxious laughs.

"Shut the fuck up you soft bastard I didn't mean it like that."

"Of course you didn't."

A large bang could be heard from the other side of the room.

They all turned their heads and watched as the common room doors burst open, a very annoyed Regulus Black storming over to them.

Evan leaned over and whispered in Barty's ear. "What's got his knickers in a twist?" Barty whispered back. "I have a feeling we're about to find out dear Rosier."

"The gumption of the little Gryffindor shits in this school amazes me!" Regulus shouted walking over to the group.

A few of the Slytherins shuffled along the sofa, making sure Regulus got a seat between Barty and Mulciber.

"What's happened sweetie?" Barty asked, putting on a sickly sweet voice.

Regulus glared at him before replying. "Potter happened."

Groans could be heard from the huddle.

"What did the mudblood lover do this time?" Mulciber queried, blowing smoke into the air.

"He kept doing these tiny little things like assuming I was some prissy princess or that I was a replica of my brother that just really pissed me off." Another wave of groans and pitiful noises came from the group.

"And then he kept staring at me constantly which was bloody creepy!" Mulciber made a face of disgust.

"Is he a little faggot or something?" He laughed. "Your poofter brother has finally rubbed off on him."

Mulciber nudged Evan in the stomach before saying. "You never know, they might have really rubbed off."

Everyone but Regulus laughed which much to Regulus' regret, Mulciber noticed.

"Fuck off don't tell me your one of those queer twats, Black."

"You're sat there talking about my brother wanking so I do apologize for not seeming overly interested." He sat up straight (gayer) in his seat before continuing. "Besides you're the one who's going on about two men having sex so if anyone here were to be gay I know who I'd say it was." He glared at Mulciber.

"At least someone's managed to shut him up." Barty said smirking at Mulciber.

"Seriously shut the actual fuck up Crouch before I rip off your miniscule dick."

"And how would you know that his penis is miniscule unless of course you've seen it?" Regulus pointed out, wanting to have another dig at Mulciber. "I genuinely am starting to convince myself you're a homosexual darling."

"And I'll cut yours off too in a minute Black."

"I'm sure you will, lovey."

-------

Wtf they weirdly so much fun to write 😭

I want to try and make Reggie quick and sarcastic but I feel like I'll just turned him into a walking y/n main character 😔

I hope you enjoyed this chappy chap and I hope you have a good Easter!!!

Bye my loves <3