Chapter 3

I woke up to my head in Sunny's lap. Him playing with my hair. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him. He stopped playing with my hair and looked away.
Sunny: "Sorry it looked soft and fluffy."
Y/n: "It's fine. Alexa, what time is it?"
Alexa echo dot: "It is currently 3:43 AM"
I got up and looked at Sunny.
Y/n: "I'll be back. I'mma go get a drink."
He nodded an I got up. I walked over to the door and opened it. I walked out and shut the door behind me. I walked down into the kitchen. I tried to turn the lights on but they wouldn't work. I shrugged because this happened alot. I grabbed a wine glass and put it on the counter. I opened the fridge an pulled out grape juice. In poured some into the wine glass and put the grape juice back. I closed the fridge and drank my drink. I put the empty wine glass into the sink and walked back up to my room. I opened the door and seen Sunny on the bed paniking. The lights were off. I walked in and shut the door. I tried turning on the lights. They wouldn't turn on. I grabbed my phone an turned on the flashlight. I walked over to the bed and crawled on it.
Moon: "W-who are you? Where a-am I?"
Y/n: "It's me Y/n. Are you alright Sunny?"
Moon: "I'm not Sunny. My names Moon. Could you tell me where we are?"
Y/n: "We? Your in my room. What do you mean by we?"
Moon: "I'm a split personality with Sunny. What are you to Sunny?"
Y/n: "Honestly I don't know. We wet the other day and we've done alot. Not anything inappropriate! But things that are considered a relationship things."
Moon: "He's talking about you right now. Do you know when the power will turn back on? "
Y/n: "Most likely a few minutes. The power being out never takes long."
Moon: "Do you want to do something in the mean time."
I noticed his eyes were red. His hair was a bit different.
Y/n: "Uhm how much friends does Sunny have?"
Moon: "Your his first. Because of our situation and the Vitiligo. They'd run once they found out about it. Your the first person will trust now since a year."
Y/n: "Oh. Uhm I'm sorry about that."
Moon: "Not your fault people are just brats."
Y/n: "I'm tired the lights should be on around 6:35 AM or somewhere on that timeline."
Moon: "Alright."
He patted his lap.
Moon: "Sleep."
I was confused so I was just sitting in front of him. He pulled me down to where I was laying and I had my head in his lap. I looked up at Moon. He was looking at me.
Moon: "If your tired sleep."
I closed my eyes and heard Moon humming. I got drowsy and fell asleep.
Hours later
I woke up and the lights were back on. I sat up and looked at Moon. Or Sunny. Cant tell which is in control because their asleep. His eyes fluttered open and they looked at me. Sunny was in control. He smiled and hugged me.
Sunny: "Moon wasn't rude right?"
Y/n: "Not at all. We talked about your past friendships. He said he was surprised I stuck around after finding out you two share a body. Honestly I believe it's pretty cool. I'll be able to hang out with you both now!"
Sunny: "I'm glad he is open to you!"
I nodded and went to lay down on my back. I fell of the bed and started laughing.
Sunny: "Oh my gosh are you ok?!"
I kept laughing so much I couldn't breathe. He jumped off the bed and landed next to me. He sat me up.
Sunny: "Y/n are you ok?"
I stopped laughing and calmed down.
Y/n: "I'm fine."
My face was red from laughing so much.
Sunny: "Are you sure your face is really red."
Y/n: "I'm sure. It's just from laughing so much."
Sunny: "Oh ok!"
I stood up and helped Sunny up. We unlocked the door and walked out the room. We made some breakfast and ate. We went back to my room and talked. I played music on my Alexa and we played card games, bord games, we slow danced, we made cookies together, we watched tv, lastly we hung out with Olli. It was quite the day. Sunny got tired so we headed to bed. He fell asleep while I was playing with his hair. I fell asleep like an hour after.

A/n: sorry everybody that this chapter in short but I'm having a hard time right now! I'll make next chapter extra long!