Chapter 4

It's been a few a few months of Sunny and Moon and I being friends. I feel like over the months I collected feelings for them. The time is currently '11:39' PM. Sunny and I were talking when the power went out. Sunny looked at me with a worried look. Suddenly Moon was in control.
Moon: "We're up late. Is there a reason?"
Y/n: "Not tired."
Moon: "Such a greaaattttttt reason."
Y/n: "I know right!"
Moon: "what were y'all talking about?"
Y/n: "Yuu."
Moon: "Huh, me?"
Y/n: "no from history Yuu."
Moon: "Ok ok. Makes more since."
I nodded and giggled. I was a light pink.
Y/n: Truth or dare Moon?"
Moon: "Huh, oh uhm Truth?"
Y/n: "Can you and Sunny be in control at the same time?"
Moon: "Yeah. Why?"
Y/n: "May you do that right now? I have something to tell you both.."
I guess I was now very red because Moon looked at me concerned. One of his eyes turned to Sunny's eye color.
Both: "You needed to tell us something?"
Y/n: "Uhm.. Weird question but do y'all like someone?"
Both: "Yeah. I'm so confused."
Y/n: "Ooo what do they look like?"
I acted excited about it. Which in reality I am jealous. I know it's not ok to be jealous but I am.
Both: "Just look in the mirror an you'll find out."
I looked at them shocked. They smirked.
Y/n: "Yes. Same way."
Their smirk got even bigger. 'I am scared. Help me father.' They crawled up to me and I fell backwards. They crawled on top of me. Pinning me down to the floor. Left hand on the left side of me an his right hand on the right side. I was a blushing mess at this position.
Both: "May we?"
I nodded. They leaned down and kissed me. I melted into the kiss. They pulled back to breathe. I once again, became a blush in mess. That made them giggle.
Both: "Does this mean we are dating now?!"
I nodded.
Y/n: "I guess."
I gave a small smile. I heard knocking on the door. They quickly got up and the lights were on. I guess we never noticed. Sunny took control and I got up. I went up to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and dad was standing there.
Y/n: "Yes dad? Do you need help?"
Dad: "No but I need to go help a friend. Do you mind watching Olli or do I need to call your aunt to get him?"
Y/n: "I don't quite feel like watching him. Try aunt Marry I'm sure she won't mind."
Dad nodded and walked away pulling his phone out. I sighed of relief and shut the door. I locked it and Sunny wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. I turned around and hugged him back. He unwrapped his arms and smiled at me. I picked him up and jumped on the bed. I sat down with him on my lap. He wrapped his legs around me an his arms around my neck. He buried his face in my neck. He removed his face and looked at me.
Sunny: "May I?"
I nodded. He put his face in my neck and started kissing it. Then there was banging on the door. Sunny stopped an remove his face looking upset.
Y/n: "Who is it?!"
Olli: "Me. You two are gonna be alone for a few hours! Can I come in be for I leave."
Sunny got up and I go up after him. I go off the bed and walked over to the door.
Y/n: "What?"
Olli: "Lemme in we gotta speak."
I move out the way and he walked in. I shut the door behind him.
Olli: "I heard Sunny yelling. Is everything alright?"
Y/n: "I'mma tell you something. Keep your mouth shut about this."
Olli: "What do i get in it?"
Y/n: "I'll get you ice cream weakly for 4 weeks and I won't tell dad any secrets of yours."
Olli: "Deal. What is it?"
Y/n: "Sunny and I are.."
I let Olli figure out. He gasped. My aunt opened the door.
Aunt Marry: "Kid come on I don't have all day it's already 8:49 AM"
Olli nodded and left the room. Aunt Marry shut the door and walked away. I locked the door and picked up Sunny again. I got on the bed and be was in my lap again. He layed his head on my shoulder. He was a bit upset that we got interrupted. I smiled an pulled him close up to me. He sat his head up and looked at me. I grabbed his shirt lightly and pull him close. His face inches away from mine. He leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed back and a few seconds later we pulled away. Sunny breathing intensely.
Y/n:"You ok love? Your breathing a bit intensely."
Sunny: "I'm fine. I held my breath in to long."
I sighed and shook my head. I layed down and pulled Sunny down with me. He layed on top of me and fell asleep after a while. I smiled and started playing with his hair. It was so soft and fluffy. He hugged me lightly in his sleep. I kissed the top of his head. He nuzzeled his head into my neck. I'm not so sure he's asleep now. He stops moving and just sleeps there for the rest of the day. My phone right beside me started ringing. I answered.
Y/n: "What I have a sleeping boy on me what do you want."
I was whispering so I don't wake him.
B/f/n: "ON TOP OF YOU?! DID WE SKIP A FEW CHAPTERS WAIT A DANG MINUTE- anyways any plans for the day? It is new Years Eve!"
Y/n: "Yes. Sleep. Byeee."
I hung up and say my phone down near me still in reach. Dad's having an 'meeting' with one of his 'friends'. Pretty sure he's having an affair with a guy. Every time he comes home he has marks all over his neck. Im not stupid. It's hickies. Duh stupid. I layed listening to my slowed music playing. I wrapped my arms around Sunny's waist. It was easy since he fell asleep on top of me. Oh how i love this man. I started feeling droslwsy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after a few hours of just laying on the bed.