chapter 11

I woke up still in their lock. I hugged them and rested my head on their shoulder. A few minutes later they woke up.
Eclipse's POV
We woke up with Y/n's head on our shoulder. They were hugging us as well
"Good morning Moonshine!" We said in a raspy voice.
Y/n looked at us and replied, "good morning you two. How'd you guys sleep?"
"Good! We slept good with you in our arms. How did you sleep? We didn't hurt you did we?"
"No you guys didn't hurt me. I slept amazing."
"Good. We're glad we didn't hurt you."
They pulled their head off of us and faced us. We cupped their head into our palms. We pulled them close and kissed them. They kissed back. We both pulled away.
"That should be our morningly kiss." we spoke.
They hummed in agreement. Y/n's dad cane in and he seemed mad.
"Y/N L/N! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM KALEBS PARENTS SAYING YOU THREATENED HIM! WHAT THE HELL Y/N WE NEVER RAISED YOU LIKE THAT!" He started yelling at them.
"Dad I don't think they told you the whole story. They favor him so they left out everything he did." Y/n said as we let them go. They got off the bed and walked over to their dad. We scooted back to the head board. We don't like loud sounds especially yelling. They started yelling at each other.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N! SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP! YOUR A SCREW UP! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THREATEN SOMEBODY THAT DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU AND NOW YOUR BLAMING THEM!? WHAT THE HELL?! PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!" Their dad yelled.
"Whatever ass hole." Y/n said and shut the door in his face. They grabbed a bag and told us to get dressed. We got up and went to them. They handed us an outfit. We walked out the room and went to the bathroom. We changed and walked out. We walked to the room and Y/n was changed and done packing our stuff. They grabbed everything and I helped them carry things. We walked out the room and Moonshine put their keys on the counter. Olli and Maria came over to us. They hugged Y/n and started crying.
"Y/n why do you have to leave?!" Olli asked crying.
"Because d/n (dad name) is being a meanie." Y/n said while hugged them back. Olli pulled away from Y/n and hugged us.
"I'm sorry you have to deal with this
Y/n. I'll talk with him. But good threat." Maria said and pulled away laughing and crying.
Y/n chuckled, "yeah thanks. In love you two. Tell step-father I said bye. Though I never met him."
"Will do. Bye Y/n! Bye Sunny!" Maria said.
Olli pulled out the hug, "buh bye..!"
"Good bye guys nice knowing y'all." we replied.
"Bye love y'all. I'll visit when possible." Y/n said and we walked out the door. We walked to Y/n's friends house and we arrived. Y/n knocked on the door and she opened the door.
"Y/n! Why are you crying?! Omg you two ok?! What happened?!" she asked.
"We were kicked out. It finally happened Noelle..!" Y/n spoke to her. We stood there zoning out thinking.

It's been we while we think because Y/n snaps us out of our trans. We smile at them," Yes, Y/n?"

"Come on we're going inside dork." Y/n replied. They weren't crying anymore which made us happy. We nod and walk in.

"MOTHER IT HAPPENED! Y/N BROUGHT THEIR BOYFRIENDS! IM SHOWING THEM TO THEIR ROOM AND ETHAN DON'T BOTHER THEM!" Y/n's friend yells.

"OK CHILD BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN WITH Y/N AND THEIR LOVERS!" her parental figure yelled back.

Noelle showed us to the room and we freeze for a moment. Sunny had full control again.

Sunny's POV

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. I started mumbling under my breath, "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n we left them!"

"Left what Sunny?" Y/n asked.

"Th-.. the drawing!" I started crying.

"I'll go get them for ya'll since yo dad don't want ya'll there no more. mean while you two decorate." Noelle said and left the room. The tears slowed down but I was still crying. Y/n hugged me and told me it was alright.

Y/n convinced me to help set up the room. A few minutes after putting up the bed Y/n got a text.
Y/n's POV
I read the text
Best cousin
Hey you wanna come over later? Or I come over? Kinda bored and I seen those photos of that boy. 😏 anyhow may I if not screw it I'mma sneak over.
                       Kicked out bitch✨✨✨
                      Don't mind if you do but I'm living at Noelles now.
Best cousin
AIGHT  ON MY WAY 🚗 INVITE YO BF BITCHHH BABAHAHAHA
SUNNY'S POV
I looked at Y/n as they looked up at me and their phone again. They turned it off and the music kept playing. We kept decorating for a while and someone walked in. They looked a little bit like Y/n.
"Hey Y/n. Omg is he your bf? He's better in person. How's life after that?" they asked.
"Oh it's going better and yeah that's him. His name is Sunny. He works at a daycare." Y/n replied. I just smiled and waved. They waved back.
"Im Lily Y/n's cousin. Hurt them and I'll kill you. Anyhow so since you work at a daycare I can tell one thing. You'll take care of them. Correctly. Right?" Lily said.
I just nodded still worried about the kids drawing. Noelle walked in with the box. I felt my smile get bigger.
"Delivery for Y/n and her special manz. Hey Lils." Noelle said putting the box on a desk Y/n and I set up earlier. I walked up to the box and seen the drawing. I hugged Noelle.
"Thank you so much Noelle!" I thanked her.
"Of course Sun. Anything for my best friends boyfriend. Rooms looking nice by the way keep it up!" Noelle replied.
I let go of Noelle and walked over to
Y/n. I stood behind them and wrapped my arms around them.
"How long have y'all been dating?" Lily asked looking at how I was hugging them.
"Oh about a few months I think? Or a year not sure." Y/n replied.
"I'M JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT?!" Lily yelled.
"Y/n what time is it?" I whisper in their ear.
"9:11PM" they replied.
I hummed and rested my head in the crook of their neck.
"Are you tired Sun?" Y/n asked taking a hint. I nodded. We wanted their attention. "Alright then we're going to bed. Shoo assholes." Y/n said holding back the laughter. Lily and Noelle gasped offendedly.
"Fine bitch. Byeee" then they left.
Y/n smiled and looked at me. I hummed in confusion.
"Well get in bed silly." they said. I looked over at the bed and got on the bed. I went under the blankets. Y/n joined me. I played with their hair and tangled our legs together. I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately. Y/n fell asleep a couple of hours after me.