Chapter 8

I woke up with a sticky face from crying so much last night. I looked up at my sleeping lover. I smiled softly and tried to get up so I could wash my face off. Y/n reached up and pulled me back down. I layed there on top of them. I waited for them to wake up. I layed there for a few minutes and Y/n fluttered their eyes open. They looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile. They let me up an I got out of the bed. I left the room and started sprinting over to the bathroom. Once I reached the bathroom I went inside. I shut the door behind me and turned on the sink faucet. I splashed some water in my face a couple of times and washed my face off. I grabbed a towl and dried it. I left the bathroom and there was a knock on the front door.
Y/n: "I'll get it!"
Sunny: "Ok!"
We had an extra room that had all the kids drawings that they made for me and Moon. The ones under 10 don't know moon but the older ones do since it talked them longer to fall asleep. They'd have conversations till the kids fell asleep. Though moon never really liked the younger ones he some-what got along with the older ones. I walked into that room an started to add the newer drawings.
Y/N'S POV
I go out of bed and left my room. I went to the front door and opened it. I stood there, shocked. It was my ex his name a Jess. He looked at me and smirked. I opened the door an let him in.
Y/n: "What do you want?"
Jess: "Wanted to come and see you. Why else? It's not like anybody else is here except us two."
Jess's smirk got bigger. I looked at him and started walking backwards. I knew my way around the house so I was walking to the hallways Sunny was in. Jess followed me. I turn around and started sprinting over to the room. I ran in and seen Sunny admiring all the new art work on the wall. I ran up to Sunny an hugged him. Jess stopped in the doorway. Sunny turned his head and looked at me.
Sunny: "What's wrong Sunshine?"
Y/n: "Doorway.."
Sunny looked over and looked at the door way. Both of the boys had shocked faces.
Sunny and Jess: "You?!"
Jess: "The hell are you doing here?!"
Sunny: "I could say the same to you. I live here."
Jess: "Bull crap! I was here a few weeks ago and you weren't here!"
Sunny: "Actually I was busy at work. Why are you here? You shouldn't be welcomed here."
Jess: "I'm like a son to their dad so I can come whenever I please."
We all heard the front door open.
Olli: "WE ARE HOME BIG SIBILING! WHERE YA'LL AT?!"
Olli came running in the hallways and seen jess. He shoved Jess aside and seen me hugging Sunny. He gasped
Olli: "OOOOOO! YES! DAD COME 'ERE!"
Jess hit the floor and I started laughing. Olli looked at him. Olli never like Jess.
Olli: "Oops not sorry Jess. HAHA!"
Dad walked over due to the loud thud. He seen Jess on the floor.
Dad: "EXPLAIN WHY HE'S ON THE FLOOR YOU GUYS!"
Olli and I: "He fell."
Sunny: "He did. I wouldnt lie sir."
Dad helped up Jess and Jess looked at Sunny. He flipped Sunny off behind his back then acted like he was holding his back.
Dad: "Go sit on a he couch Jess."
Jess nodded and walked away. Sunny looked at me with a suprised face. I giggled and Olli came running up to us. Olli hugged us and we hugged him back. Olli let go and so did we. Olli ran of while giggling. I looke at the wall of pictures. I smiled and so did Sunny. Sunny suddenly picked me up and carried me out out of the room, into the hallway, out of the hallway, into the living room; we seen Jess on the couch in the living room so Sunny kissed me quickly without dad seeing, out of the living room, up the stairs and into my room. He shut the door with his foot and walked to the bed. He sat me on the bed and smiled. I returned it and he sat beside me.
Sunny: "Moon wants to take control for a few. Is that alright sunshine?"
Y/n: "Of course!"
Sunny nodded and I go up to turn the lights off. I turned the lights off and went over to the bed. I couldn't see anything. I felt Moon grab my arm and pull me down beside him. He pulled me close to him an I could  feel the smile on his face
Moon: "Hey Moonlight. How are you?"
Y/n: "Hey Moony! I'm doing good, you?"
Moon: "Bette now."
He held me close and playe with my hair with one hand. My door opened and I looked at the door. Jess and Dad we're at the door. Moon pulled me closer and I smiled. He didn't like light so much obviously.
Dad: "Oh uhm. Sorry to bother you guys but the door was locked and Jess wanted in."
Moon: "Maybe Sunny locked it for a reason."
Y/n: "Aha sorry but the room is occupied. Sunny is to tired to be around others. Aha sorry. Lock my door behind you dad."
Dad: "Oh ok! Sorry for the interruption! You need to tell me everything later kiddo."
Dad shut the door an locked it behind him.
I looked at moon and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with an annoyed look. I got confused.
"Is something wrong Moonlight?" I asked.
"Can I do something?"  he asked.
"Yeah?" I was still confused.
He grabbed the collar of my shirt lightly and...
A/n
Hehe wait for next chapter 😜