Chapter 7

I woke up. My head in y/n's lap. I smiled. Y/n was still playing with my hair. They realized I was awake and smiled at me. I returned it. I heard
y/n's phone start to ring. They looked at their phone an picked it up. They answered it. Automatic screaming.
Caller: "WHERE ARE YOU Y/N!? I PLANNED ALL SUMMER TO SEE YOU AND YOUR NOT HERE?! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR RIGHT NOW!"
Y/n looked surprised.
Y/n: "I didn't know you were coming. I'm on my way home let me get dressed-"
Caller: "YOUR NAKED WITH SOMEBODY WHAT?!"
Y/n: "No! I didn't sleep with anybody! I'd never!"
Caller: "I BETTER SEE YOU AND THE GUY YOUR SEEING HERE IN 45 MINUTES!"
Y/n: "Yes ma'am. Bye."
Y/n hung up. They smiled at me.
Y/n: "Get dressed Sunlight! We are going home. Oh and grab everything!"
I nodded, and listened to y/n's orders. I got up and changed into an outfit. A blue and white T-shirt and a grey, red, and white hoodie. I put on ripped jeans, light yellow socks and my white shoes. Y/n changed into a baggy T-shirt and some sweat pants. They put on rainbow socks. They put on grey and white shoes. I grabbed bags and everything that I could, so did y/n.

Y/n called a Uber to pick us up. Few minutes later we were down in the lobby waiting. Somebody walked up to us and y/n looked up from their phone.
Y/n: "May we help you?"
Rando: "Yeah I'd like your number cutie."
Y/n: "I'm taken sorry."
Rando: "Ditch him I'm better and richer."
Y/n: "Done care what you say."
Y/n looked at me and embraced their fingers with mine. Their phone dinged and we stood up. We walked out and seen the Uber. We walked over to the Uber.
Y/n: "Who are you here for?"
Uber: "Y/n l/n"
Y/n smiled and we got in the back. I rested my head on y/n's shoulder. A few minutes later we pulled into y/n's driveway. The driver stopped the car and we got out. The Uber drove off and we walked in. There was an angry woman and a worried man on the couch. I shut the door behind Y/n and they smiled at the people on the couch. I turned to them and smiled softly. Y/n's dad came out of the hallway and seen us.
Y/n's dad: "Hey kiddo's! How was your time away?"
Y/n: "It was fun. I used the black card you gave me."
Sunny: "I enjoyed it."
Y/n's dad: "Glad you guys had fun! Go put your stuff away then you can hang out with your family Y/n."
Y/n and I nodded as we walked up to y/n's room. Y/n opened the door and turned the light on. We walked in shutting the door behind us. We heard the woman yell.
?: "YOUR GOING TO LET THEM BE ALONE IN A ROOM WITH THE DOOR SHUT?! COME ON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU D/N!"
Y/n rolled their eyes and started putting everything away. I helped put everything away. Once we were finished we walked out. Olli was waiting for us to walk out.
Olli: "Y/N! SUNNY! I MISSED Y'ALL!"
I kneeled down and hugge Olli. Olli hugged back and smiled at me. I returned it. I let go so did Olli. Olli hugged their older sibiling and I stood up. Y/n hugged them back.
?: "I'm waiting y/n!"
Olli and Y/n let go of each other. Y/n sighed and looked at the woman.
Y/n: "For what Karen? I don't think i planned to see you. You ruined my plans for the day."
.Karen: "Omg you can't be respectful that I planned all summer to see you and your disrespecting me?!"
?: "Dear calm down they were being teenagers."
Karen: "NO THEIR DISRESPECTFUL! AND THEY ARE HOOKING UP WITH SOMEBODY THAT HAS AN UGLY dISEASE!"
I looked at the floor and turned around back to the bedroom door. I opened the door and walked into the room. I shut the door behind me and slid down in front of the door. I felt my eyes start to sting as tears streamed down my face.
Y/N'S POV
That was over the limit. Yelling at me was ok but making fun if Sunny because of something he can't control is over the edge. I looked at Karen. I clenched my hands into a fist. I looked at her and she looked worried now. Dad walked into the room and Olli ram up to him. Olli hugged him tightly.
Y/n: "WHO THE FUDGE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF SUNNY FOR SOMETHING HE CAN'T CONTROL! HE CAN CONTROL THAT HE HAS VITILIGO! HE LOOKS HOT AS HELL AND HANDSOME! I KNOW WELL ENOUGH THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS SCARED OF LEAVING PLACE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE MADE FUN OF FOR IT!
Karen: "Y/N I DIDNT-"
Y/n: "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME! AND FOR YOUR CONCERN KAREN NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION FOR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT! I'M ALLOWED TO HOOK UP WITH WHOEVER I WANT! YOUR NOT AN FAMILY MEMBER TO ME IF YOUR LIKE THIS! I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE COMIN' OVER TILL YOU CALLED! I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULL CRAP! I'D BE MORE THAN GLAD TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE DOOR IS!"
The room went silent after that.
Dad: "Y/n, Karen, what happened?"
Y/n: "THIS BRAT STARTED MAKING FUN OF SUNNY FOR SOMETHING HE CAN'T CONTROL!"
Dad stared at Karen in disbelief.
Dad: "I enjoyed your stay Karen but you have to leave."
Uncle Steve looked shocked, scared, mad, terrified.
Uncle Steve: "It's time for us to take our leave. Goodbye dear Y/n."
Y/n: "Goodbye uncle Steve."
They left and I looked at the ground. I felt no shame. I turned to the door and knocked.
Y/n: "Sunlight may I come in?"
SUNNY'S POV
I heard y/n's voice at the other end of the door if they could come in. I wiped my tears from my now wet and salty face. I stood up and turned to the door. I put my hand on the door handle and pushed it down. I pulled the door open and let Y/n walk in. They got in and I shut the door behind them. I let go of the handle and tears kept streaming down my face. Y/n pulled me into a tight embrace and didn't let go. I hugged back an started to cry harder. Y/n started humming and their heart beat was calming. Y/n picked me up and I wrapped my legs around their waist. I buried my head into their chest crying more. Thoughts started filling my head. 'What if Y/n loses interest in me because of my disease? Am I really ugly? I don't deserve Y/n. No. They don't deserve me. I'm to ugly. Why do they like me?'

Y/n: "Are you ok sunlight? Stop crying please it hurts me to see you like this." Y/n wiped off some tears off my salty face.
Sunny: "W-Why do you like m-me-..? I'm u-ugly.."
Y/n: "No your not! Your beautiful just the way you are! I don't like you I love you. That's the difference. Don't blame yourself for things you can't control Sunlight."
I locked the door and lifted my head up from Y/n's chest.
Sunny: "A-are y-ou sure..? Everybody seems to find me scary or u-gly..."
Y/n: "Definitely. I'm so sure there's no denying it. Your handsome, hot, sexy, beautiful, amazing, nice, sweet, loving, kind, did I mention sexy?"
I smiled lightly. I was tired from all the crying but didn't want to sleep. I pecked Y/n on the lips and smirked.
Y/n turned a bright pink. They pecked my lips and laughed. I became a red flush.
Y/n: "You seem tired. Sleep baby."
Sunny: "BABY?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU CALL ME THAT??"
Y/n: "What you wan me to call you sexy?"
Sunny: "No. I'm fine with baby."
Y/n: "That's what I thought."
I giggled. Y/n gently tossed me on the bed. I landed on my back.
Y/n: "Alexa play calming playlist."
Echo dot: "Playing Calming playlist.."
Y/n crawled on top of me and layed down. I flipped so I was on top of them. They smiled. I kissed their forehead. Y/n started humming to the music. It was calming.
Y/n: "Alexa turn lights off."
Alexa turned the lights off. The only lights on was the LED lights. I didn't mind it made me happy that I got to cuddle with Y/n. Y/n played with my hair until I fell spundlessly asleep. Their heart beat was calming, the way their fingers ran through my hair and their soft voice humming just made me more exhausted. I fell asleep with my full body on Y/n they didn't mind. I hope not at least.