Chapter 4

September 4th, 2020

"Thank you so much for inviting me over Ms. Jackson, I really wanted to see Shania." Adriana had decided to call Janet and arrange to see Shania since Shania had been so stressed about school. "Yeah I can tell she's been stressed, but I'm glad you're over here. Oh also, are you okay honey? Shania told me you bled over her sheets."

"Bled over..oh yeah! Yeah I'm so sorry about that."

"It's okay, we all have our days honey. Well look, me and Pac will be out tonight so you guys lock up for me okay?"

"Okay, have fun!" Janet left out the front door and Adriana locked it. She smirked before sneaking upstairs. Shania was cleaning out her closet when she heard her door open. "Mom, I cannot find that damn brush for nothing and I'm really tryna install this wig right." Adriana hugged Shania causing her to go into shock. "Hi baby!"

"H-hi honey.." Adriana kissed Shania. "Your parents aren't home..so i suggest we start now." Shania wanted to object but she was scared. Adriana hurt her once, she was scared if she even said no Adriana would make her feel worse.

Adriana wasted no time taking off Shania's clothes and undressing herself. "Adri, how about I just give you head tonight? Okay?" Adriana looked at Shania. "No offense babe, but your head is..weak. It's not something I want, so leave everything to me, k?"

"Okay.." Shania laid down and just let do Adriana whatever, waiting for her to finish.

Meanwhile, Janet and Tupac decided that it had been a really long time since they went on a date, so Tupac decided to take her out and spend some time with her. At first, Janet was going to dress in her usual attire, but Tupac had other plans. He got a dress tailor-made for her. It brought out every curve of her body and even showed a little cleavage.

Janet didn't want to put on the dress at first, but Tupac found a way to get her in it. "The dress looks beautiful on you." Tupac said as Janet ate her food.

"I'm not complaining, I just don't understand why my breast have to be out.. they've gotten really big."

"I like your big breast, you've got pretty nipples ya know." Janet started to get embarrassed. "Can you not?" Janet tugged at her ear as she took a sip of her wine.

"What? It's true. I like your breast and your nipples are very pretty, especially when you had the nipple piercing."

"Oh so you want me to get another one is what you're saying? If I gotta get another one, you gotta re-pierce your nose." Tupac had gotten rid of his nose piercing a few years back and let his hole close up. He never explained why and Janet really loved his nose piercing.

"Girl i ain't say all that. But if you do get one, ion mind re-piercing my shit." Janet smirked as they finished their food.

After dinner, Tupac took Janet on a small walk. Janet complained about her heels so he got a pair of emergency shoes that went just right with her dress.

"I missed our little dates. We haven't gone on one in so long."

"That's exactly why I did this, caused i missed them too." Janet and Tupac held hands as they walked and looked at the stars.

A shooting star flew past them making Janet's eyes light up. "It's a shooting star! Make a wish!" Tupac closed his eyes and made a wish making Janet giggle. "What'd you wish for?"

"Can't tell you that."

"Well why not?" Tupac puled Janet close and kissed her. "I guess that'll do.." Tupac kissed her again and deepened the kiss. "Alright, I'm ready to go now." Janet giggled as Tupac walked her to the car. Tupac had gotten them a room cause he knew they would be extra loud and he didn't need any distractions.