Chapter 5

August 15th, 2020

It was a pretty relaxing day for Shania. Adriana had finally went home after spending time with Shania. Eissa was back home and Janet and Tupac were in their room watching TV.

Shania decided to go in her personal studio and go through her files. Shania wanted to show her mom what she was working on but she didn't out of fear and embarrassment.

"Eissa? Where's your sister, she's not in her room."

"She's in her studio."

"Ah, I know not to bother her then." Janet giggled and sat next to Eissa.

"What does she do in there anyway?"

"Can't tell, made an oath." Janet's eyebrow raised as she looked at Eissa.

"What's so special in there that you can't tell me?"

"Can't tell, made an oath!" Janet crossed her arms. "Oh well, I had a nice, hollow, chocolate bunny in the fridge that I was going to melt down and make some s'mores. Looks like I'll just eat it myself."

"I know that trick, Shania told me you'd do that." Janet huffed. "Fine, don't tell me. I'll find out myself."

"Not gonna get far mommy but I believe in you!" Janet went upstairs and knocked on Shania's studio door. "Who is it?"

"It's me honey!"

"Kinda busy right now ma!"

"Girl open the damn door!" Shania got up and opened the door, peaking out.

"Hi mom."

"What are you doing in here?"

"Working-"

"I know you ain't doing school work cause you always do it in my room and you ain't doing work work cause you don't have work today so what are you doing?" Shania sighed and looked at her mom. "I'm just working okay?"

"Shania what are you keeping from me?"

"Nothing ma, it's nothing."

"You're lying. Open the door, now." Shania knew if she argued with her mother any longer, she'd probably get popped. She opened the door and Janet looked around.

The room had been decorated like a studio. It had all types of led lights and equipment inside. There were two different sides decorated. One side had a studio and the other side had mangas and anything anime on it.

 One side had a studio and the other side had mangas and anything anime on it