The Plan

Everyone gathered in Wu's Meditation room to make a plan to save their friend. But Lord Garmadon was the most distant.

Literally.

"Garmadon,get over here.You're part of this plan and you are NOT getting away from it!" Harumi told him.

"Who put you in charge?" Lord Garmadon responded.

"I was the last one with Lloyd and the Oni!I know their plan more than any of you!And I'm going to tell you RIGHT now that YOU and Misako are going to play the main part!" Harumi answered assertively.

"Why do I have to get involved?!" Lord Garmadon asked.

"Uhh..Because you are Lloyd's father and the Omega is trying to compete with you!!" Harumi answered.

Lord Garmadon only raised a brow. Harumi sighed.

"Just at least listen from where you are standing." Harumi said.

"Let's just get to the plan.We don't have much time." Kai suggested.

"Ok.So I suggest we go by stealth.We can't fight all of the Oni at once,we are completely outnumbered." Harumi started.

"So what's the plan?" Jay asked.

"Wu,you and I will get Misako and Garmadon close to Lloyd.And knowing the Omega will not let Lloyd leave his sight,I will distract him.So I will be the last resort incase if we can't get to him without any problem." Harumi said.

"What about us?" Jay asked.

"You and the other ninjas will be for backup incase we fail and get surrounded by a bunch of Onis." Harumi said.

"Aw,come on!" Jay complained.

"You want to save your friend or not?!" Harumi asked and Jay stayed silent.

"Let's just get back to the plan." Kai suggested once again.

"That was it.At least what I could think of so far.Lloyd's family and I will go to him and you ninjas will come and help us incase we fail." Harumi said.

"Alright.I guess that could be good for now." Nya said.

"We can start-....." Harumi started but stopped herself.

"What is it,Harumi?What's wrong now?" Zane asked.

"I was gonna say we could start at midnight or tomorrow,but I just remembered.The Oni don't keep up with time.They rarely even sleep." Harumi said.

"They don't sleep.It'll probably only be Lloyd who sleeps.He's not pure Oni." Lord Garmadon said.

"Well we have to go there anyway.Let's just go tonight.The sooner the better." Jay said.

"But the faster attack won't always help." Nya said.

"I agree.But I also agree with Jay,especially like I said,Oni don't keep up with time,like they never had one.They will be expecting us at all times,but we can't just sit here and do nothing!We'll just go tonight." Harumi said and everyone agreed, except one person.

"Can you just please get involved for once in your life?!Or at least your evil life?!" Harumi asked.

"I wouldn't put it like that." Jay said nervously.

"I always get involved!I was the one who gave you orders!" Lord Garmadon argued.

"You ONLY gave orders,not do it!!And you're not in charge here,I am!!And I am getting involved,I will be doing something!" Harumi argued back.

"What will you do?" Lord Garmadon asked.

"Have you gone deaf?" Harumi asked.

"Harumi,I think you should stop talking.What matters is that we have a plan and we just need to do it.Let's not make any trouble and save our energy for the upcoming fight." Nya said.