Revenge of A Child

Everyone was in Misako's room, watching over Harumi.

"Lloyd.."

She kept murmuring the same name over and over again.

"Lloyd.."

"We gotta do something!" Nya suggested.

"What do you suggest we do?" Kai asked.

"Guys!!"

Everyone froze.

"That..voice." Zane started.

"Cole!!" Jay shouted and quickly turned around, seeing Cole standing by the door.

"Hey,you guys!" Cole greeted.

The ninja ran to him and began squishing him in a tight hug. Cole could hardly breathe.

"Woah!Okay..O-Okay!You can let go now." Cole said, not being able to breath but still smiled.

The ninja let go of him.

"Cole!Are you ok?" Wu asked.

"I'm ok.But I got some bad news!" Cole said.

"It's about Lloyd,isn't it?" Jay guessed.

"Yes.He wants to destroy us!I heard him talking to the Omega in the Palace of Secrets!" Cole told them.

"Why would Lloyd do that?!What did we do to him?!" Jay asked.

"It's not you."

Everyone was surprised and turned to the voice.

It was Harumi.

"It's me.I was the one who hurt him." Harumi said.

"But..why would he say 2 monsters in the Monastery?" Cole asked.

Harumi sighed and said, "He was talking about me and Garmadon."

"Wait.Why are you here?" Cole asked, feeling suspicious of Harumi's presence.

"It's alright,Cole.She's on our side." Wu said.

"You sure?Last time she was on our side,she wasn't on our side." Cole questioned.

"She really is this time.She even went inside the cloud to save Lloyd.But...she got choked in return." Nya said.

"Lloyd actually did that?!" Cole asked, shocked.

"Yes.And with the Omega's help,he is succumbing to his Oni side." Wu explained.

"And now he has accepted the Omega as his father." Lord Garmadon added.

"He what?!What else did he say?!" Cole asked, shocked again.

Harumi looked down.

"After he threw me,he said something about...Kryptarium Prison,same scene.He also assumed that I remembered the exact same fight.But I don't know what he was talking about.My head was hurting so much that I couldn't even recall-.." Harumi said, but stopped when she realised.

"The battle in Kryptarium Prison.When he was fighting Lord Garmadon!" Harumi said, panicking a bit.

"When he was thrown through walls?" Kai asked.

"Yes.He was getting me back for that.Only worse,...he was really trying to kill me." Harumi said.

"His anger has really consumed him more than we thought." Wu said, stroking his beard.

"I shouldn't have went there.If I just waited for the right time,we would've had a bigger chance of saving him!" Harumi blamed herself.

"The Omega threatened you with Lloyd's life.You felt that you had to go,and you did.But still,you could've told us.We could've helped." Nya said.