His Real Father

No One's POV :

In the cells, the ninja were a bit confused. They did not expect Lloyd would ask for his mother. But to them, it was still a good thing. They had a bigger chance to save Lloyd. But Cole suggested they work on a plan together. He felt changes are needed in his plan, and he couldn't do it alone. So all of them began to work on a plan together.

"I have an idea!" Jay said.

"What is it?" Cole asked.

"We can separate Lloyd and the Omega.Then,Lord Garmadon will have some alone time with Lloyd and Misako.They can work things out." Jay said.

"That sounds like a great idea!But,one question.How are we going to separate the Omega from Lloyd?They're always stuck together.Lloyd never wants to leave him!" Kai said.

"We'll work on that." Jay facepalmed.

In Lloyd's Room.

Lloyd and Misako were sitting on the bed. Misako tried to reason with Lloyd, but he didn't want to listen.

"Lloyd,I know it is difficult for you.But...the Omega?He cannot be your father!" Misako said.

"Why not?He has been taking care of me way better than that red-eyed-"

"Don't call him that.He is your father." Misako said.

"He was my father!But not anymore!He disowned me himself!And I'm fine with it!It's not like I ever needed him anyway!" Lloyd crossed his arms.

"You used to run to your father everytime you feel something.You always run and embrace him,even though you two were away for just a second." Misako said with a smile and her hand on Lloyd's shoulder, but it quickly faded when Lloyd pushed her hand away.

"Mom,the Garmadon you were talking about,is already dead!The Garmadon you were talking about,would always open his arms for me!But where did that guy go?!" Lloyd turned to Misako at his last sentence and continued, "He's gone!For good!"

"Don't say that,Lloyd.He's accepting you back.At the Monastery,he would always go to your room and look at every photo you had with him!And..he would always cry whenever he saw the photo of you both.The one you took with him when you were younger?Remember?" Misako said.

Lloyd raised a brow, not really knowing which photo Misako was talking about. Then Misako pulled it out and showed it to Lloyd.

Lloyd slowly took it from Misako's hand and stared at it

Lloyd slowly took it from Misako's hand and stared at it. He remembered when he took the photo with his father. Right after the Final Battle. 

Seeing the look on her son's face, Misako suddenly felt a stir of hope that Lloyd would turn good again accept Garmadon as his father once again. But her hope quickly shattered when Lloyd ripped the photo of him and Garmadon apart.

"Lloyd!What are you-"

"Why would you show me this stupid photo,mom?!" Lloyd shred the photo to small pieces and threw it on the floor as he stood up.

Misako quickly wrapped her arms around Lloyd to calm him down and gently sat him back down on the bed.

"Don't ever show me anything about my past anymore,mom!I never want to remember about them again!" Lloyd cried.

"But,Lloyd.Even if you destroy every photo,you will still remember them in your head and in your heart." Misako said.

"Not for long." Lloyd said.

"What do you mean?" Misako asked.

"Once he turns to full-Oni,.." Lloyd and Misako turned to the Omega who walked in the room, "He will forget everything about his past.Especially the pain he suffered all those years."

"What do you know about my son and his life?!" Misako stood up.

"Everything.He has told me everything about his past life.Every.Single.One." 

Misako was shocked and turned to Lloyd.

"Lloyd,why would-"

"It's not Lloyd anymore,mom!It's-"

"I don't care what your new name is!I'm still calling you with the name your father and I gave you!" Misako cut him off and sat on the bed and she held Lloyd's upper arms.

"Lloyd,why would you tell your past to some strangers?!And a dark and evil one?!Lloyd,why would-"

"The Omega is my father.I tell him everything.Because HE listens and understands me!That four-armed idiot will never understand anything I've been through!!" Lloyd shouted.

"Garmadon is your father,Lloyd!Not the Omega!" Misako shouted.

"Stop trying to make me keep a relationship that doesn't mean anything anymore,mom!!I already told you,Garmadon disowned me himself!So he is no longer my father!!" Lloyd shouted and grabbed Misako's wrist as he pulled her away.

The Omega followed them.

In the Holding Cell.

The ninja, Wu, and Harumi weren't talking much because they were thinking on how to make their plan work. But they were suddenly snapped out of their thoughts when Lloyd pulled Misako in and let her wrist go. Lloyd soon turned to Harumi, she got worried, and so did everyone else. Lloyd pulled Harumi up and pushed her to Misako.

"THIS GIRL is that freak's child now!!He has replaced me with her!!" Lloyd shouted.

"He only sees YOU as his child,Lloyd!He really wants you back!" Misako tried to convince.

"Well I don't want him back!!I'D RATHER DIE THAN HAVING GARMADON AS MY FATHER!!" 

"LLOYD!!" Wu stood up angrily.

Everyone turned to him.

"How could you say something like that?!If Garmadon hears about this,he will be sadly disappointed!!" Wu scolded.

"I don't care about what he will feel!!He never even cares about me,so why should I care about him?!" Lloyd shouted.

"Lloyd,he has been the one to worry about you the most!That's why he-"

"Bla bla bla bla!I don't want to hear it!!" Lloyd cut Wu off.

"Master Wu is right,Lloyd!All they way to the meeting,Lord Garmadon was the one that told us to hurry!Over and over again!" Cole said.

Lloyd only stuck his tongue out, not wanting to believe anything.

Wu then began talking to Lloyd again about Garmadon. And while he was distracted, Cole gave a signal to Harumi and she ran with Misako. Pixal quietly followed them.

"Lloyd,the path of darkness is not a very safe path!" Wu said.

"For me,it is!I feel happier in the dark instead of when I was good!So I'm sticking with the darkness!" Lloyd replied.

"But you never wanted to go this path.You...You were always afraid that-"

"That's all behind me now!This is the path I choose,what I was meant to be,and I'm not afraid!" Lloyd crossed his arms and walked away.

Wu sighed as Lloyd left and locked the cell. Cole whispered, "Don't worry,Master Wu.The plan is starting."

"Let's hope this will work,and my nephew return to his father."

"His real father."