Taking Lloyd Back

Lord Garmadon was trying to break the chains around him by moving around, a bit aggressively. He so wanted to challenge the Omega and take Lloyd back with him, and show him he was willing to change. 

His cheeks were soaked with tears, remembering all the things he did to Lloyd, ever since he was resurrected. He wished he could make up for those actions he had made. But with the Omega in the way, he couldn't do anything.

The memory of his battle with Lloyd at Kryptarium kept haunting his mind. Lloyd had tried to convince Lord Garmadon that he was not meant to be evil, but he did not listen. Now it seemed that the tables had turned. 

It was Lloyd on the darkside and Lord Garmadon trying to convince Lloyd that he was never meant to be on the darkside.  

And the words he said to Lloyd, hurt him the most. But he knew that Lloyd was more hurt than he was.

'I have no son.'

He wished he could take those words back. He wanted to tell Lloyd that he indeed had a son, and it was Lloyd. Only Lloyd. But the Omega succeeded in convincing Lloyd that he was not Garmadon's son. 

"Whatever I say,whatever I do to convince Lloyd that...he is my son,the Omega would always put horrible thoughts in Lloyd's head.And he listened to him instead of me."

Lord Garmadon paused.

"After I get out of these chains,I will show that demon no mercy!He shall pay for taking my son from me!!Who does he think he is?!Changing MY son's name?!HIS NAME IS LLOYD MOTNGOMERY GARMADON!!NOT ABADDON!!" 

Then he heard a door creak sound.

"Great!Since you're here,GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!"

"We're not the Omega,Garmadon."

Lord Garmadon was silent. He turned to the door and saw Misako, Harumi, and Pixal standing at the door.

Lord Garmadon felt relieved.

"We're gonna get you out,but you have to be quiet." Misako said and Harumi slowly and quietly closed the door.

"Got it." Lord Garmadon replied.

Harumi turned to Pixal.

"Pix." Harumi said to Pixal as her cue.

Pixal walked to Lord Garmadon and freed him using a tool(Like the one in S11 after Pixal rescued the ninja from the pyramid and lava).

Lord Garmadon stood up, rubbing his arms to get the chains feeling away. 

"So here's the plan.Pixal and I will distract the Omega and get him away from Lloyd.You and Misako will stay in this room with Lloyd and try to talk to him.We'll lock the door so Lloyd won't get away." Harumi said.

"Lloyd is becoming full Oni,he has embraced most of his Oni power and the ones he absorbed from me.He could easily break the doors." Lord Garmadon said.

"But at least the Omega will not help him.He'll-" Harumi said but got interrupted when the door slammed open.

Everyone turned to the door and saw Lloyd and the Omega, standing angrily at the door.

"Really,mom?!Just when I thought you wouldn't hurt me!But you just freed my pain!" Lloyd said, the 'pain' referring to Lord Garmadon.

Misako tried to speak, but the Omega spoke first, placing his hands on Lloyd's shoulders from behind.