Fight for Lloyd

After the fight, Harumi and Pixal were locked back in the cells. But they didn't care about that, they only hoped that Garmadon and Misako could calm Lloyd down. His anger was rising faster than they thought.

With the Omega, he ordered some Oni Guards to go get Lloyd/Abaddon back. He also went with them, he wanted to make sure his son was ok.

And with Lord Garmadon and Misako,...

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

"Lloyd,calm down!" Lord Garmadon said.

"STOP CALLING ME WITH THAT NA-"

"THAT IS YOUR NAME,SON!!YOUR MOTHER AND I PICKED THAT NAME FOR YOU!!" Lord Garmadon cut off.

"YOU TWO ARE NOT MY PARENTS!!" Lloyd yelled.

Lord Garmadon sighed and asked, "What has that demon put in your head?You're not who you used to be."

Lloyd did not respond, he felt he had no need to reply. Lord Garmadon sighed and gently pulled Lloyd closer to a hug. 

"Listen,just this once,please!That demon is manipulating you!Why can't you see that?!" Lord Garmadon cried.

But Lloyd only used his powers to choke Garmadon.

"And why can't you see that you no longer have any meaning in my life?!" Lloyd responded and threw Garmadon to the wall.

"He's everything to you,Lloyd!You said that yourse-" Misako reminded but Lloyd cut her off.

"THAT'S ALL IN THE PAST!!" Lloyd yelled.

"No,it's not!I'm still your father!And I'll forever be your father!" Lord Garmadon cried.

"GO ADOPT A SON IF YOU REALLY WANT ONE!!I ALREADY HAVE MY OWN-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL THAT DEMON YOUR FATHER!!AND I ALREADY HAVE A SON,AND IT'S-" Lord Garmadon yelled.

"NOT ME!!" Lloyd cut off.

Lord Garmadon couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He rushed forward and hugged Lloyd really tight. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Lloyd tried to push Lord Garmadon away, but failed.

"Please,son!I promise I'll do anything to earn your forgiveness!Just please,...don't destroy your life for that Oni!You're better than this!You're better than him!" Lord Garmadon cried.

"YOU WERE THE ONE DESTROYING MY LIFE AND YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO DO THAT!!" Lloyd yelled as he pushed Lord Garmadon really hard to the desk with pictures on top of it.

The frame shattered and a picture ripped apart.

Garmadon and Misako were shocked and their eyes were welding up with tears

Garmadon and Misako were shocked and their eyes were welding up with tears. They slowly turned their heads to Lloyd.

But when they turned to him, they saw the Omega, standing behind Lloyd with his hands on Lloyd's shoulders.

"What are you doing here?!" Lord Garmadon stood up angrily.

"To bring my son home!!" The Omega answered.

"HE IS NOT YOUR SON!!" Lord Garmadon yelled and charged at the Omega.

Misako quickly pulled Lloyd away as Lord Garmadon tackled the Omega to the ground.

Lloyd tried to attack Garmadon,but Misako held him back.

"WHATEVER YOU DID TO MY SON,UNDO IT THIS INSTANT!!!!YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HIS FATHER!!HE HAS MY BLOOD!!BLOOD OF GARMADON!!" Garmadon yelled.

"Neither do you!Don't you remember what you did to your own son?!You hurt him!Physically and mentally!You abandoned him as a kid!You tried to kill him!ANd worst of all,..You DISSOWNED him!!" The Omega argued.

"I wasn't myself back then! I will make it up to MY SON!! I will show that I am worthy of being MY SON's father!! I will prove that I really,truly care about MY SON!!" Garmadon yelled and threw the Omega across the room.

"Dad!!" Lloyd tried to run to the Omega but Misako held him back.

"Don't go to him,son!He'll only do you no good even more!We're your parents,son!Please listen to us!" Misako cried.

"YOU'RE NOT MY P-" Lloyd yelled but Garmadon covered his mouth with his hand.

"We are your parents,Lloyd!We want our son back!We want our little Lloyd back!Our little brave and kind Green Ninja,Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon!!" Garmadon cried.

But Lloyd slapped his hand away and shouted, "That's not my name anymore!!"

"Your mother and I named you!We're your parents,Lloyd!Please remember!!" Garmadon cried.

Suddenly, Lloyd eyes began flickering from purple to green to purple again.

Misako and Garmadon were shocked and felt hopeful. 

"You remember,son!Right?We're your parents." Misako said.

"And we promise,we will never leave you again!You'll never be out of our sights again!Just please come home with us." Garmadon added.

Lloyd was silent. He felt his Oni side was slowly slipping away with Misako and Garmadon's words.

"NO!!SON,FIGHT IT!!THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!!THEY NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU!!" The Omega yelled.

Garmadon gently pulled Lloyd closer and hugged him.

"I'm here,son.Your real biological father." Garmadon gently said.

Lloyd said nothing, and the room became silent. 

Until,..