Entree 2

HI, hello. This is Panzer 38t and I have things to say. So, as you might know I needed to finish my bucket list so I can move on to grander things. Well, I need to rewrite something, because today I figured out that a "prank" isn't that easy or simple to do. So let me quickly explain. I tried pranking BT-7 with a fake letter from A-20, his ex-crush. Well... let me say that it did not go well. 

So what ended it happening was that we accidentally passed it down to BT-5's desk, where due to A-20's terrible handwriting, so they assumed it was me. They thought it was supposed to go to BT-2's desk? who despite being older and being a girl then thought that it was actually A-20 who sent her the note. Which then got BT-5 saying that A-20 actually meant to give him the note. Despite the note originally being for BT-7. Yeah, after seeing in class with BT-5 who wouldn't let his eyes off A-20, we called the mission and left it at that.

"Hey Venator, do something funny, I am bored after that" I groaned to Venator who was just sipping his fuel cup is bliss.

"Yeah, do something funny Venator, I am dying for some fun." A-20 sighed.

"Okay! I am going to go and confess to Matilda II! But it won't actually be a REAL confession you see! It will be a joke and-"

"NO!" Both me and A-20 quickly shouted, getting the attention of the entire lunchroom, casting cold glances at us before returning to their everyday activities.

"Man Venator, don't you have an older brother who is currently teaching at a prestigious school? Shouldn't you be a little bit more like him?" I asked with unclearness in my voice.

"Who Crusader!? Oh, I heard that he got himself stranded in Barcelona! The bloody idiot! I mean we aren't far away away from him now, seeing that this school is in Belgium. But who would have thought that he would be so close despite teaching in America? Crazy right?" Venator glazed on about.

"Oh yeah wasn't he going to Paris? We should go and visit them" A-20 proposed.

"Maybe, get a scrimmage in and brag, we can go during Exploration month" Venator replied earnestly.

To explain, Exploration month was a time where the students would all get a month off, and an assignment to basically just do something cool before the month was over. Be it destroying a tank twice your size. Or crossing the English Channel with ambitious gear. The choice is really yours's. Now of course I have a idea for what I'll do but I doubt these two idiots have any idea what they are doing for their exploration project.

"Hey you! 38T! Get over here!" A German tank yelled at from across the room. I sighed, before driving over to the door where the tank was revealed to be Panzer III

"I challenge you to a short battle!" He said dramatically, very unlike his normal character.

"Hah? Why are you like this?"

"Just go along with it! I am being forced to!"

"Sigh, fine"