the surprises

The steel gates opened as the intruders were finally allowed inside for just 7 minutes .

Wiping her sweaty palms on her cotton kurti she took a deep breath preparing herself for the upcoming assault .

Yes, assault! Today was her chemistry viva and shehnaaz absolutely loathed the subject . She just can't understand how will balancing some stupid equations help her in earning money? Scoffing she stood up as it was her turn for the exam .

After painful 7 mins she was finally out of her campus and took a deep breath wiping away the sweat beads from her glistening forehead .

She's going to probably fail this one .

Biting her lip she looked around the place and a pout formed on her lips finding herself in sea of people .

She panicked , one thing shehnaaz Siddiqui isn't good at is handling public places and attention . Taking a deep breath she scanned the area and soon enough she found her bestfriend waving at her with a huge grin .

Zoe! She breathed nearing the girl who grinned showing her pearly teeths and then dragged her along .

Hum Ghar jaarae hain ... Zoya announced to the confused girl .

Ghar? Shehnaaz dumbly asked her who rolled her eyes .

Zaahir hai ... Aaj last exam tha to party to banti hai na ? Zoya stated in a duh tone . Though she was a law student and it wasn't her exam but her bestfriend had given a exam and needed to have a relaxed day so here she is fulfilling her bestfriend duty .

Aur vaise bhi aaj amma ne spcl biryani banayi hai .. zoya sang grinning cheekily making shehnaaz shake her head . Zoya and her love for biryani !

Shahnaz slumped back on her seat she will definately have a good day at sultan house she was sure of it , in her five years of friendship with zoya she had known the family as hers .. they are just so warm , so welcoming , so .. loving!

She sighed remembering her own parents ,how brutally they have treated her like she was some diseases which would infect them .

Shaking her head she tried eliminating all the useless bitter thoughts , she turned to zoya who was dancing softly at the random music making her smile at her childlike nature .

***

Lagta hai load shedding hui hai .. zoya frown on entering the sultan villa .

Shehnaaz hummed following her inside the dark house both of them frowning on the darkness and the quitness .

SURPRISE!! Yelled the family as the lights were on , the party poopers bursting along making the girls jump in surprise .

Huh?

Huh??

Zoya and Samarth both uttered one with shock other with a scowl .

Abe .. galat party aagyi hai .. Samarth cursed glaring his  sister who glared back .

Ho kya Raha hai bhai? Zoya yelled at her family who were busy scowling as there surprise was failed .

Han Amma bataye kya horaha hai? The voice of sahir echoed , who along his wife was standing at the threshold grinning .

Oh sahir! Amma leaped towards her son kissing his head then she engulfed her Bahu who was going to make her dadi .

Humne aamna bhabhi k lye surprise plan Kiya tha .. par as usual tu tapak gayi .. samarth shake his head .

I am sorry aunt .. shehnaaz was shushed off by amma who engulfed her immediately knowing well that the girl might start crying , she was like this .. too sensitive , to precious .

Soon the family started congratulating the couple , sahir was grinning while his wife nelum was shyly smiling . They looked perfect family .

Shehnaaz had known amma , the mother of sahir Bhai to the the strongest women . She had lost her husband when her son's were small . Her husband major zahid who had given his life for his nation .

Zoya lived in a joint family though zoya's parents weren't so Frank with her but naaz knew that she's always welcome in this family .

She smiled seeing samarth teasing zoya making the girl hit him back , naaz chuckled shaking her head at the siblings . They were her escape from her cruel reality .

She know all of them and she knows that all of them adore her like there own family .

All of them except ... Him.

As she was busy clapping while the cake was cutting she felt someone standing beside her .

Shehnaaz frozen .

H..how can she not recognise the strong musky scent? The familiar calming scent that had always calmed her chaos .

Bhaii! Samarth and zoya shrieked and soon the family acknowledge the presence beside her .

Captain Siddhant is back after three months .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the part? Do comment!