the hard times

She watched as the rain pour heavily on the ground .. the wind blowing away in a rythm . It's been a week since she had came across the biggest revealation about herself .

The fact that she's the part of this family which she had always adored had delighted her , but the fact that these Ppl had left her with those monsters made her bitter at the same time .

She hasn't spoken a word to anyone and to her luck Amma was gone to her village , sahir on a bussiness trip leaving her alone .

And ofcourse zoya who was away on some case studies these days . She hummed to herself shivering slightly at the cold wind when a voice snapped her out of her trance .

Ab yaha permanently rehna hai huh? Aamna spat at the girl with venom .

B..bhabhi? Naaz jumped on her feet with a shudder .

Baat sunlo madam .. maine tumhe yaha free m nahi rehne Dena samjh aayi hai? Kaam karo chup chap ye Siddiqui mansion nahi hai ..  yaha har insaan Kam karta hai to khana milta hai ... She looked down at the harsh words eyes brimming with tears .

Ab kya sunna bhi nahi aata? She flinched at the harsh voice and mutely noded .

And so aamna smirked calling a maid to handover tasks to her.

She was making dinner yet again .. it was just another day when she was dead tired .

It's been a month now , since she's living here doing all the chores . Many times sahir had frown on knowing she's the one making all the meals but she had requested that its entirely her own will .

The guy was mostly in his office n naaz doesn't want him any distress on her part . Sighing heavily she stir the curry looking at the time . Since morning she hasn't eaten anything as aamna had busied her in work .

Her stomach grumbled in protest but she ignored it cutting the salad . It's 8 in the night and dinner would be served at 8:30 sharp .

She misses Ara bi .. her room ... That had all the luxurious not like ... Not like the small quarter aamna had alloted her .

She shake her head to eliminate the thoughts .. zoya had been calling her and she was glad her bestfriend isn't here otherwise she would have created a rucks .

She was wiping away the rug when sahir came in the kitchen with a sweet Box.

Shehnaaz

Ji Bhai.

She smiled at her cosin who was saying something with a big smile but she couldn't hear what as her vision blurred .

....And I won the deal .. shehnaaz? Hey?? He immediately grabbed her before she could fall .

Kya ho gya h yr? He asked worriedly to the pale girl .

Are you okay cupcake? She managed a nod leaving the guy in worry . His phone rang at the same time making him give her an apologetic look .

G..go . She managed with a small smile steadying herself . Sahir had to rush to his factory as some emergency came up .

She was drinking water when the glass was brutally snatched away from her .

You shameless bitch? Aamna slapped the girl who stumbled back .

You were seducing him huh? Falling in his arms huh? She grabbed her week shoulders shaking her .

B..bhabhi a..sa n..nahi aa..ap b..at to sune ... Another slap and aamna clutched her hairs roughly dragging her .

Outside the heavy winds were indicating the upcoming storm .

B..bhabhi plz .. her horrified gasp was unheard as she was cruelly kicked out in the dark night .

Jao kisi or ka ghar barbad Karo you shameless unworthy slut! And the door was shut on her face leaving her trembling in the chilly night .

***

She managed to stumbled to a nearby park where she was chased by dogs leaving her running .

Her lungs gave up and her eyes rolled back loosing consciousness .

Just when she loost her senses she heard an unfamiliar voice calling out to her before her eyes shut close .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't cry it's just a chapter
The chapter-

Do comment ❤️