decisions

Shehnaaz u ready? She turned hearing zoya's voice and smiled at her bestfriend . The one who had stood fi by her side till date .

Today is her nikkah with Kabir . It's been a week and this whole week had been so eventful .

Starting with the fact that her family was in support of her decision of marrying Kabir . They had respected her choices n she , well she had respected ayya's wish . Zoya is by her side till this day visiting her daily.  Aamna was sent back home by sahir who had refused to forgive that women . He wants her out of his life and he's going to do that even after knowing that he may not be able to see his child ever again .

He just can't let go her henious sins.

In last 5 days she was pampered by amma n ayya to the fullest . She was happy seeing everyone around her happy n cheery . Everything was getting back to normal .

Almost .

She hasn't seen Kabir in last week .. the guy had dissapeared somewhere but that isnt what her consern is , she hasn't seen him too .

He's here , she knows it .. he comes to drop amma often . Zoya talks about him being broody these days and that he's returning on another mission soon but that would take time he's here for next few weeks it seems . He hasn't visited her once .

A hollow chuckle escaped her lips .. why would he visit her? Not that she's someone important to him? He probably doesn't even think about her .

But what about her? Her stubborn heart to refuse to accept the practical truth .. her yearning eyes that longed for a mere glance a simple eyelock .. just anything that can help her to paas through the remaining days . Just like always she yearned him .

This is wrong in so many ways .. he's her cosin .. she's getting married in a few hours and here she is still dreaming about him . He is like that wish of her which can never be fulfilled .

Vo dur hai usse .. bahot , bahot dur!

Her chain of thoughts were broken by shrill ringing of her phone .

Hello

H..hi! A faminine voice greeted her making her frown .

Yes? She checked the I'd twice it was from Kabir's phone . She heard shuffling from the other side then she head a cracked voice . The girl was crying .

I..I am Zahra! The girl introduced herself . K ..Kabir ko nahi pata that I have his phone .. he .. he has visited me a few hours back n l...left his phone by mistake .

Shehnaaz hummed not understand why the girl is calling Her?

I ... I just wanted to ask you a favor. The girl mumbled hyping her curiousity.

Ji bataye

Uska dhyan rakhyega plz v..vo upar se sakht banta hai par andar se bahot narm dil hai mera Kabir . Now this was shocking .

The girl sobbed again n it didn't take shehnaaz to join the dots n her breath hitch .

Mohobbat karte hain vo aapse? She asked with a smile .

Bahot .. par vo mjhse zada apni maa ko chahta hai .. the girl replied proudly .

Shukriya Zahra . Aapne mjhe ek gunnah se bacha liya .. m khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pati agar ye nikkah ho jata .. ap fikar na kare Kabir aapke Hain or aapke hee rahenge .. shehnaaz made her point clear making the girl on the other side break down in sobs .

Mein jald aapse milungi Zahra .. aapke Kabir k saath.  She promised ending the call .

She turned knowing what she's going to do next but her breath hitch finding the person standing behind her.

Qurbani Dene jaarae ho? Siddhant shake his head at the selfless girl .

How can someone be so pure?

Nahi! Mohobbat k liye larne .. she corrected him .

Or tum? Tumhara kya?

Mera? She had smiled looking at his handsome face .

Oh how much she had missed those eyes .

Do pyar karne valo ko mila kar mjhe sawaab hee milna hai na .. to bs m sawaab kama rae hun . She smiled making his breath hitch .

Ohh the smile! The beautiful alluring smile .

***

She had declared her decision to everyone leaving everyone stunned including Kabir .

Par naaz mera chanda tumhara kya hoga? Log baher aa chuke hain? Sab jante hain aaj tumhari shadi hai .. amma was panicking making her sigh .

Amma .. sab thik ho jayga . Par agar ye shadi ho hogyi to teen zindagya kharab ho jaayegi .. she tried consoling the women who had shake her head storming out .

After half an hour zoya had entered inside furiously banging the door making her jump .

Kya hua hai? She asked her fuming bestfriend .

Bhai wants to marry you . Zoya seethed she was angry at her stupid cosin n isn't gonna go easy on him .

Bloddy bhaijan playing hero! She growled angrily throwing nearby cushion on the gate .

She , who had froze on hearing the words only managed a gasp .

What is happening? Is it another one of his mercy on her? He's marrying her or pitying her?

Saving her from the taunts doing another favour on her! Shehnaaz jaw clenched on her thoughts .

Anything that hates is ppls sympathy towards her .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh u better praise on my tez dimag ! Hahaha .
Do comment ❤️