distint

The breakfast table was chirping with amma and zoya's voices whereas the newly weded couple sat in silence .

Siddhant tried to gain his wife's attention who was apparently ignoring him like a plague since last night . The girl hasn't spoken a word making him all the more anxious .

Shehnaaz on the other hand was feeling guilty on everything . He had married her out of pity and this thing was eating her on inside .

Sighing softly she looked up only to be met with his anxious eyes , she lowered her gaze once again making the men in return frown .

To kya socha hai aaplogo ne? Bhai honeymoon p Jana hai ya yaha mere or amma k saamne apna 90s ka romance shuru .. zoya was cut off by ammas gasp .

Koi is ladki ko chup rehna sikhao .. sahil muttered shaking his head . Zoya ignored his useless comments n instead raised an eyebrow at Siddhant who cleared his throat .

M..mjhe nahi jana amma ... He frown on hearing his wife's meek voice who had finally spoken anything other than "ji" .

Hein? Vo kyu bhai? Zoya gaped at her bestfriend who was behaving wiered According to her . Her bestfriend is wiered anyways!

M..mjhe ngo ka project complete karna hai .. ayya has trusted me with it .. I..I can't leave it like that . Shehnaaz shared but deep down she was just saving the family from the embarrassment .

She was sure Siddhant would straight away refuse!

Kabir bhi hoga vaha? Siddhant gritted out through clenched jaw . He hated the idea of her being near that ex finance of hers .

Amma ... Mein ngo nahi chor sakti .. shehnaaz spoke looking at amma who looked conflicted between the couple .

Han to sahi hai na .. anyways I am meeting Kabir for a case this evening or mera aana jana laga rahega .. tu aaram se kaam karle apna then u guys can plan a vaccations? Zoya suggested trying to lighten the atmosphere .

She was greeted with silence from both the sides!

***

Tum vaha Kaam karoge? I mean u can ... It's just ... Siddhant initiated the conversation finding her alone in there room that night .

I will be okay .. and Kabir is supportive enough . She replied monotonously .

Yeah .. he dryly spoke frowning at the mere mention of that Kabir .

And when are u planning on speaking again? He sarcastically spoke making her look at him .

J..ji?

It's been two days shehnaaz .. tumne mujhse baat karna to dur meri taraf dekha Tak nahi hai .. he hissed pinning her with his heated gaze .

Baat karne k lye kuch nahi hai mere paas .. she lowered her gaze .

In a minute he was in front of her making her still on her place .

Baat karne ko Umar paree hai .. filhal mjhe tumhare khamoshi samjhni hai .. her breath hitched hearing him .

I... I am sorry a...ap y. Yesab .. she sniffed suddenly making him frown .

Kya hua hai? Mjhe batao plz? Mjhe pareshan karrae hai tumhari chuppi .. he pleaded .

M jabse aapki life m aayi hu pareshani hee to hui hai a..apko .. m.. m nahi chahti thi a..asa ho a..apko mere saath asa z.. zabardasti rishte m bandna para ..  the girl cried while he froze hearing her .

Did she actually things this marriage is forced on him?

Shehnaaz?

A..ap fikar mat kare m amma ko samjha dungi .. m janti hu aap mjhse shadi nahi karna chahte thay .. m samajhti hu or m family ko bhi samjha dungi ... She kept on blabbering .

Ye rishta naam ka hai .. she was pulled in a iron grip making her gasp ...
Her red eyes met his blank ones ...

Siddhant Ali chaudhary k saath koi zabardasti nahi karsakta .. tumhe maine khud qubool kiya hai .. pure dil se .. or is rishte mein meri rooh basti hai .. meri zindagi m aane vali sirf tum ho shehnaaz siddhant Ali chaudhary or tum hee rahogi ... Ye baat apne dimag m bitha lo samajh aayi?

And just like that shehnaaz felt the biggest shock turn into bliss .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment 🤗❤️