the turmoils

K..Kabir chalien plz .. she sluttered moving back towards the guy .

Kabir looked at the PPL in front of him his brows furrowed together but when the girl moved behind him a sudden urge of protectiveness took over his senses .

He noded ushering her towards there car ignoring the crying lady n shocked girl .

A..amma? Siddhant gasped at the scene in front of him . He just didn't grasp what the hell did just happened . Since when zoya sultan n shehnaaz Siddiqui were strangers?

Sid? Amma turned around so did zoya with a defeated look making the guy all more anxious .

He moved forward but was held by Fahad who shake his head . Abhi nhi sid .. aunty ko Ghar le jaa . He noded acknowledging his amma's distress .

***

Aap thik hain? Kabir asked the girl who was weeping silently , he silently forwarded his handkerchief in front of her who gladly took it .

Shehnaaz?

J .ji

Vo log um .. apki family? And this one sentence broke her down all over again . The hurt and agony coming back with full force .

***

Itna sab kuch ho gaya or kisi ne mjhe .. mjhe batana bhi zaruri nahi samjha? Siddhant gaped at his family shocked .

She's there cosin .. the daughter of his chachu? And now she has dissapeared n found with an unknown guy? All the things not making sense to him . He rubbed his face frustratingly.

He's Kabir Sheikh . Bahot bada lawyer hai vo ... Zoya spoke for the first time . Ofcourse she had recognised the guy . She's also a lawyer in making afterall .

Maine to pehle kaha tha .. vo apni marzi se bhagi hai amma us ladke k saath .. aamna spoke cooly .

Amma .. sahir hissed shaking his head .the nerve of this women .

Kya? Dekha nahi aapne . She refused to even recognise them? Amma vo aaplogo se nahi milna chahti hai it's pretty clear! She spat further .

Aamna .. andar jao ABHI! Sahir yelled loosing his calm flinching away his wife who hissed getting up .

In sab sawalo ka jawab hume ek tarike se hee mil sakta hai .. Fahad spoke thoughtfully looking at Siddhant who looked out of the window.

***

Uski family thi vo ammi .. I recognised zoya sultan .. she's a junior . Kabir had narrated whatever happened in the dargah leaving Maham in worry .

She couldn't see the innocent girl sad anymore.

Kabir

Kya hua hai ammi! Aap itna pareshan mat ho plz . I assure u miss shehnaaz yha safe hai . He assured his mother who was crying by now .

Mera Maan rakh lo Kabir .. m us bachi ko ab or besahara nahi dekhna chahti . She cried further narrating him about the girls fragile health state in which she had found her that fateful night .

W..what ? Par ammi . I know the family they all influential n well sofesticated PPL of this city . Kabir just couldn't believe that a family like that can do such an injustice .

Maham sighed rubbing her forehead , I just want her safe Kabir . She sighed wiping away her tears . A new determination settling in her eyes .

***

Madam .. zoya sultan aayi hai apni mother k saath . Mahum was expecting them anyways n she was ready to face the PPL now .

Nodding she straighten up with a cold look . She is going to face them as the mother of this innocent girl .

Zoya and Amma had came here to talk with shehnaaz and ask about the real reasons . Outside Sid is waiting for the ladies who had assured him that they will be back with shehnaaz .

Baithye plz ... Mahum spoke with a nod in a curt manner .

Shehnaaz? Amma looked longily towards the gate .

Sorry but I need to be sure that u mean no harm towrds my daughter . Mahums cold voice made the women n girl beside her frown.

Harm? Vo meri bachi hai .. mere .. amma stilled choking up .

Mam , she's my bestfriend and cosin . Hum log pichle ek mahine se usse dhund rae hain ... Zoya replied confidently .

Jis halat m mjhe vo mili thi us raat sorry but I can't trust you with her anymore .. mahum although was confused.  The ladies were not at all how she had expected .

Aap .. the conversation was cut off by a small gasp .

Amma? Shehnaaz sluttered moving towards the women who immediately rushed towards her engulfing her in her embrace.

Kaha chali gayi thi chanda aap? Hmm? Amma ka khayal bhi nahi aaya aapko? The women cried making the girl sniff .

Shehnaaz? Kya hua tha mjhe bata ? Zoya spoke taking her bestfriend in confidence .

Shehnaaz looked at her ayya ji with a nod who immediately relaxed . So, These Ppl were safe .

Zoya mein .. she choked on her sob . Ayya ji took matters in her hand narrating everything to them . All the cruelty the girl had faced in there house . By the end Amma was crying and zoya's jaw was clenched in fury .

Ohh she was mad angry!

Ghar chalo chanda .. I promise tumhe vaha koi kuch nahi kahega .. amma pleaded .

Bhn .. I understand your emotions . Par she's safe here.  She's happy . Mahum politely spoke .

And anyways I and shehnaaz have made a decision . She smiled suddenly .

Decision? Zoya frown at the women who was now grinning .

She's officially going to be my family .

Kabir and shehnaaz are getting married next week.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dhumtana na na

Do comment ❤️