The Transferee part 1

Lavender tie = first years
Orange tie = second years
Lime green tie = third years

I had to rewatch an episode to find all of the three colors. The lime and lavender ties where seen quite often while you can only ever see the orange tie once and its in the episode where the mannequin josuke was on their way to meet up with Jotaro.

You woke up quite early today, since it is your first day of school. Well for you at least since you were a transferee. You walked got ready and walked downstairs in your uniform and you were...somewhat ready for school.

"Your ribbon is lop-sided, honey" your mother took a glance at you and pointed at your orange tie with her spatula before going back to her cooking. The sound of the spatula grazing the pan as she flipped the greasy omelette seemed to woke you up and the smell of the freshly cooked food made your body a little bit more active to start the day now.

Once breakfast was ready you sat yourself on a chair and started to dig in the delicious food your mother had prepared for you.

"How about you brush your hair honey"

"I Already did"

"Doesn't seem like it."

You sighed and rolled your eyes while your mother giggled at your annoyed face. She likes to mess around with you when she gets the chance. But most of the time it never ends up making you laugh.

"You know you don't have to go to school right away"

"It's fine, I have nothing better to do anyway" You walked to the front door where your shoes are located and sat on the floor to put your shoes on.

"Well, you can help me unbox the remaining boxes you know~" She teased

"On second thought, I think I'm gonna be late for the bus" You bluffed, quickly got up, and ran outside, fresh air cascaded softly onto your body as you walked through the neighborhood.

As you sauntered the streets of Morioh, you admired the serene atmosphere and scenery that just took your breath away. It was completely different from where you used to live. It was always bustling with noisy vehicles honking non-stop, scattered trash everywhere, and random people just smoking on the corners of the street, giving everyone second-hand smoking.

You were in another world as you admired the view, suddenly you were interrupted by the sound of a car "Oh right, I was supposed to head to the bus station." You completely forgot that you had to take the bus in order to get on school in time. You had to be early for your first day as your homeroom teacher instructed, It was so that no time would be wasted when they introduce you to the class. So you rushed to the bus station and luckily arrived on time.

"I guess I'll- admire the scenery- another time." You pant. Your body was hunched, and arms were placed on your knees to try and catch your breath. You were exhausted. Looks like running wasn't an option you'll choose again in the meantime.

A few seconds later, the bus arrived. The crackle of the opening bus door lured the people in. While you were on your way to do so, you accidentally bumped into a female student and a 'friend' of hers.

"Watch where you're going!" She screamed, getting everyone's attention

"Im sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. "You quickly apologized. From her attitude alone, she could start a fight if she wanted to with no reason at all. You were in a hurry and have no time for such things. But apparently, she did.

She scanned your whole appearance, clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, she looked at her 'friend' who low-key looked like her boyfriend and began to point at you with her finger as if she was ordering him to do something about this situation.

The guy walked up to you, he was pretty tall, probably around 5'11ft. While you were only 5'7ft tall. It's pretty tall for a lady, but in a situation like this, you're not. And you were technically doomed. Or were you?

"Got anything else to say before I beat the shit out of you?" He growled, his lack of manners made your blood boil, and your patience had disappeared completely.

"Be a bitch about it." You sneered at the girl behind him and flipped them both off. You were done playing nice and decided to teach the both of them a lesson.

Hoisting his fist up in the air he began to plung it in your direction. He was about to punch your face when you quickly manifested your stand. Sugarplum Fairy(You can name it whatever I kinda don't like the name I gave lmao Im still looking for nice ones honestly). A stand that can produce and manipulate emerald-like vines with a mixture of purple and red roses that had a hidden feature beneath the petals.

You wrapped the stems around his muscular arm and squeezed them like freshly picked oranges. The little thorns on the stems pierced his skin, making it bleed from different areas of his arm. He screamed in pain. He tried to retreat by pulling back his arm but to no avail, It didn't budge. He knelt down, finally giving in to the agony and admitting defeat. He cried in front of everyone like a baby. And you stood their in victory.

"What's going on! What's going on with my hand!" He cried once more. "Do something! Help me!" He reached out to you. As if you knew what to do. Well, you did. But you obviously acted like you didn't.

The girl that was behind us had her eyes widen in shock. She desperately clung unto the side of the bus, gripping the door as hard as she could in fear. The damage was done. And she was probably thinking of leaving her boyfriend there to suffer to save her own life.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" She screeched in terror. You slowly walked towards her, trying to frighten her even more than she already was. You weren't going to do anything to her though. To you, she was just a waste of your time. And you wanted to end things quickly. But a sudden urge hindered you to do so.

You were almost within her reach when suddenly, you noticed a male student, probably in the same year as you, staring at the scene. He had these two bent lines on his face, and his uniform was quite unique. You noticed it had a dollar sign brooch on the collar of his uniform.

Not wanting to attract more attention, you walked past the girl. Wilting one of the roses of the vine before recalling your stand. Which revealed a fairy in slumber, It slowly started to wake up and began flying towards the girl, and as it grazed on her open mouth it quickly grew into an abundant amount of thin vines that slowly began to trickle down into her mouth. It would eventually wilt away, so you didn't have to worry about her choking to death.

But you wanted to end it with her regretting ever doing something like this again. In short, you wanted to teach her a lesson.

She choked on the vines. "Help!- I- I can't breathe." She had a hard time standing up. She clasped on her chest as she breathed heavily. The vines started to stretch out to her trachea and both of her lungs, suffocating her and hindering the delivery of oxygen.

you whispered. "3...2...1..."

A thud. You heard a loud thud a few meters behind you. It was the girl. She fainted due to the lack of air, and the vines that were once on her mouth were now gone.

You finally sat down on an empty seat and looked out the window, there you saw the guy with the squiggly lines on his face talking to another student with the same unique features on his uniform, with him having a heart shaped brooch on his right collar.

"Tsk, I have to be careful next time." you clicked your tongue, regretting what you just did.

You sighed and rested your head. What a hectic day, you thought. And it was just the beginning of it.

"Josuke! we missed the goddam bus!"

"Sorry! I woke up late again, Okuyasu."

"But you won't believe what happened! A new stand user has arrived in Morioh!!"

Edited on: 02/23/2022
Edited on: 03/10/2024