B*witched

You had been recovering from your most recent battle with the organization for two weeks at this point, but some parts of your body were still in need of bandages. Not to mention the bruises that still ached when you touch it. You were devastated; seeing how sickly you looked every day in the mirror or on any mirrored surface made you feel helpless and frail. Even Josuke's words of support couldn't get you back on your feet. The entire morning, you felt down. Even your appetite for lunch was lacking.

"y/n-san, can you at least take a tiny bite out of your food?" Josuke said in a concerned tone, pointing at your bento box that was packed with a variety of delicious foods that Okuyasu was dying to eat. He wasn't discreet about it either since he was directly looking at it with hunger in his eyes and watering mouth(it is what you imagined anyway as you saw his face)

"If you want it so bad you can have it" You huffed, sliding your bento box to him. He bawled out happily which annoyed you but at least he said thanks afterwards. As he was about to eat from the box Josuke stopped him by shoving his face to the side and stealing the bento away from him.

Okuyasu cried "THE HECK WAS THAT FOR" He said as he massaged the side of his face.

"Do you have any shame? y/n-san over here is probably starving even if she doesn't have the appetite for it AND YOU'RE HERE TAKING HER FOOD AND EATING IT IN FRONT OF HER-"

"SHE SAID I CAN HAVE IT" He cut him off. Now it looks like a brawl is about to happen if no one stops them. So you decided to step in and forced yourself to take a bite out of your bento box in front of them.

You didn't care about the food that was in your mouth, you're only thinking of stopping the two from quarreling any further "Im going to finish this all, now if you guys don't stop what you're doing I'm going to throw my food in the trash" You scolded the both of them.

The thought of a good and delicious bento box being throw to waste and the thought of you not eating and starving to death made both Josuke and Okuyasu stop fighting and focus their attention to to you.

"NOOO DONT THROW THE DELICIOUS FOOD AWAY PLEASE!!" Okuyasu cried, trying to get the bento box from you but you quickly snatched it away with both of your hands so it would be out of his reach.

"Y/N- san, you can't be serious, right?" An eyebrow of his raised as he questioned you in disbelief.

"Im SERIOUS alright. Now you guys should behave yourselves" You hummed. Your appetite was now restored at this point when you saw their harrowing expressions. They somehow always made your day even if they don't realize it.

Once the three of you have finished eating, you guys decided to go back to your respective classrooms.

"See ya later, Okuyasu!! Don't go dozing off in class again. I really don't wanna lecture you for an hour about basic maths" You taunted the guy. Making him grunt annoyingly.

"You'll do it anyway, Y/N- san cuz ur too kind" he said with a smug on his face.

You clicked your tongue "Touché"

The both of you laugh. Leaving Josuke like a third wheel. A grumble slipped past his lips which made the both of you subtly stopped simultaneously.

"Class is probably gonna start in a few minutes, so we better get going. See ya later Okuyasu" You tried changing the subject to ignore what just happened.

"Yeah, we better go now Y/N- san" Josuke added, walking away first. You and Okuyasu shrugged his behavior off and parted ways.

"Something going on?" You asked him, looking directly at his eyes. Something you've gotten use to now. Looking into someone eyes is a way for people to know you are sincere whenever you're talking to them and it's also a way to connect with the person. Josuke has always done it to you when you were feeling down, when you felt nervous or unsure and overall felt like shit. The least you could do is return the favor.

"You were awfully chummy with Okuyasu back there" He commented with and obvious gloomy expression plastered on his face, giving you the side eye.

Wow, you were flabbergasted. You had no idea Josuke was capable of such jealousy. You don't know him well enough to be able to confirm that something was certainly off about him. Since it's still just a working theory, you decide to follow the conversation for the time being and chose your words wisely.

You made an effort to cover up your astonished expression and put on a more composed and accepting one instead. You awkwardly chuckled, "Well, you both have made this month really special for me, when I was living in London, I didn't have any friends to be 'chummy' with and to express my true self. But now I have you guys, and well... I really couldn't help it. It probably rubbed you the wrong way. It's just that I get really nervous whenever I talk to you, Josuke. I really don't know why".

Josuke saw and immediately regretted his actions. He didn't know what got into him.

"I'm sorry, Y/N- san. I really don't know what got into me. I just felt all of these mixed emotions building up inside me and lashed it out on you" He confessed. Taking you back to your theory. Sure, everyone gets mixed emotions and lashes out on other people since at times it can't be avoidable. But Josuke would never lash out because of both of his friends talking, right? At least that was the Josuke you know of.

You made an effort to mask your concerned look. When the unexpected demonic aura started to crept towards you when you were just about to respond to his confession. You caught a glimpse of a woman in your peripheral vision who was sporting a blue headband and had short pink hair with curls that formed an upward-facing C. Before disappearing into thin air, she gave you a seductive, mischievous smile that sent shivers down your spine.

"Y/N-san, everything alright?" Josuke inquired, looking at you with his sapphire eyes with a worried expression. As soon as you recognized Josuke, you felt at ease. However, you cannot help but worry that a disaster was likely to arise later on.

NEWW CHAPTER OMG😭😭😭😭😭😭 Its been months now sorry🙁 I was supposed to do this like just a fee weeks ago cause my mental health was doing soo good them BOOM my dog died

So i will post the next chapter maybe tomorrow or in 2 days(since im almost done with it) so yeah enjoy.