Café Disaster[1]

The bell rang, school has finally ended and every single classroom door simultaneously opened. And that's when all of the students started to rush out. To probably meet their friends, play ball with their buddies, or go on a date with their lover.

But on this fine afternoon, you had different plans. Right now, Josuke is showing you around campus. From the first floor all the way up to the rooftop.

Though you didn't pay much attention to him at all. The only thing on your mind right now was that fight that happened this morning. One crazy thought kept passing through your head and you yourself did not want to believe it.

"Is he really.." Someone was calling your name, and thus you were cut off from your own thoughts.

"(l/n)-san, watch where you're going or you'll bump into somebody or someone again" He reminded you as he opened a way for you and offered to let you walk ahead instead.

"Again?" You thought. Walking by past him as he later followed behind.

"This is the.." While on tour, you tried to listen to Josuke, but his voice drifted away from your head again, and you were left pondering about the strange event with the involvement of your new acquaintance.

"As I was about to crush that guys arm, he suddenly came in and stopped the situation. For a second, I caught him staring at the direction where the severed arm was... But he wasn't actually looking at the damaged arm at all! Later on, when the fight was over I caught a glimpse of the hand that I tried to cut off... I wasn't mistaken. The arm that was once punctured by the thorns of my stand, were now all gone as if nothing had happened" You investigated the situation. And sure enough you arrived at a conclusion. Now all you need to do know is find out the truth.

"I have to know if Josuke is a stand User!" You said with determination. Who knew another stand user was living in this small town. It must be a coincidence. No, It must be fate. You thought.(this sounds so cheesy pls)

"And that's about it, (l/n)-san" The tour had finally came to an end.

"Thank you for showing me around, Josuke-san"

"You're welcome, (l/n)-san. If there's anything you need help with you can always ask me"

Hearing him say that made you smile. He seemed intimidating at first, but once you get to know him he's actually pretty chill to be around.

"Well, I'll be heading off now, Josuke-san. See you again tomorrow" You bowed down to him and started walking in the opposite direction. Just before you were too far away from him, he calls your name.

"(l/n)-san..." There was a pause "I don't know if this is a good idea since we just met and all but... how about I walk you out to campus?" Josuke suggested, you look back and saw his eyes were looking at the other direction and a hint of pink was seen on his cheeks.

You nodded as you tried to hide your emotions. "That sounds like a good idea" A faint smile formed on your lips

"Well then.."He he placed his hand on the back of his head while his cheek began to show an even brighter shade of pink than before.  You tried to ignore it but your empowered feelings took over you and now you were a blushing mess as well.

....................

"T-this is a good chance to find out if he's a stand user... But what should I say??"

The walk through the neighborhood was excruciatingly awkward as you two would catch each other staring at one another from time to time.(did that make sense? Make it make sense😭)