Café Disaster[2]

"Now, Let's start shall we?" He tilted his head to the side, resting his arm on the chair with his tipped hat facing upwards to get a good look at you. He gave you a smirk, which you gave a look of disgust in return.

"Aww now don't give me that look, Tesoro-"

"Don't you fucking call me that, you old geezer" You retorted. Within seconds his smirk had turned into a frown.

"I don't like girls who use explicit words"

"And I don't like men... no, guys who look like they got out of their own grave" You countered his remark which made him even more agitated.

"You wench" he whispered and coughed as he hid it behind his clenched hand. "My apologies for my behavior" he suddenly acted like he was sorry. Which made you even more skeptical of him

His eyes gazed upon the two men behind you"Bring the young boys here, (l/n)-chan" He ordered, as he now glanced back at you, leaning back on the chair as he peered at you with a serious face.

"Why should I-"

"Come on now, we don't have all day" He looked at you with his viscous eyes, you gulped. With no other options to choose from, you decided to follow his order, so you stood up and called out the both of them.

The boys looked wary but went to your direction anyways. They sat across from each other and now the four of you are sitting side by side. Awaiting the next move the strange man might make.

Now he began to clear his throat "My name Is Minamoto Ichiro, what you witnessed just now was my younger brothers stand. Quiet Riot." He softly explained with the same husky voice he once used.

"It turns one person into a self inflicting doll. A voodoo doll if you will. But fear not, there is a way to break the bond" He paused for a moment, putting his intwined hands on the table. "One must kill the being attached to the puppet. Or the one being inflicted by the curse shall have someone kill the doll whose making him suffer"

"Looks like me beating up the you is out of the question" Josuke began to speak. Angrily looking at the man in front of him.

"My, my...Looks like your friend here has some experience with other stands users. No matter, because both me and my younger brother are going to beat the three of you" He proudly claimed

You, Josuke, and his friend exchanged looks. There was something off about him. And that was the key to defeating him in this battle.

"Three? What do you mean by that?" You asked

"Do I have to explain it to you? (l/n)-chan"

"How can you be so sure that the three of us are stand users?" You tested him but he wasn't able to falter.

Josuke and his friend both exchange looks. Seems like they did not understand what you just said. Yet, decided to go with the flow anyways.

"Why does that matter? My mission is to capture you and eradicate others that hinder our plan"

"What would happen if you killed an innocent person? Surely the organization that your in would not want any trouble from the police-"

"They have ways to hide such evidences, Tesoro" he cut you off. Well that plan fell pretty quickly you thought.

"Then...If the three of use were stand users. You could say that one of us has already found your brothers location. And is ready to strike at any.moment.now" You threatened the old man and sure enough you had shaken him a bit.

Fortunately, the two students played it off like they had planned it all. Feeling confident and even smirking in front of the old geezer to piss him off.

"You...You're lying" Gritting his teeth. You smiled thinking that your impromptu plan had worked. It did, but you didn't know that things would get worse from here on out.

"Well then, how about this...Let's play a game, If you win I will gladly accept defeat" He started to giggle between his sentence "And If I win, I'll take the girl with me" He shouted and suddenly slammed a huge glass jar in the middle of the table.

"This is my stand! kudos to you!" He opened the huge jar and out of nowhere a bunch of pingpong balls fell from the sky and landed in to the jar. You look closer to see that each ball had numbers imprinted on it.

He grabbed a pingpong ball from the jar, and held it up high to the sky "The rules are simple, This game goes on for 3 rounds with 3 rotations in each of it. The person who adds up all the numbers and gets the lowest number is out" He flicks the pingpong ball  back into the gigantic jar, the three of you got the jest of the game pretty easily and so the three of you prepared yourselves for the battle.

But while you were doing that, Ichiro cleared his throat. Signaling that he wanted to speak about something.

"Listen here, Girl. Since your one of the main prizes...You won't be playing the game" He declared to call you off of the game. You already had enough of his shenanigans, you countered by rolling your eyes, showing how irritated you were. But an idea had popped into your mind so you decided to take this opportunity to your advantage.

"Don't worry (l/n)-san! Me and Okuyasu will beat this guy and make him regret challenging us in the first place" Josuke assured you in his usual jolly voice which lighten your mood a bit.

"We'll definitely beat this guy to a pulp (l/n)-chan!! Like we did with our enemies before" Okuyasu stated, tryin got uplift you as well. The two have given you a little bit of hope and so you're now trusting these two with your life.

You smiled once more and assured them that your all calmed down now. Now all you have to do is cheer them on from the side lines. And keep an eye on the old guy, You'll never know what kinds of trickery he'll use while the both of the guys concentrate on the game.

"Well, now that preparations have finished..."

LET US BEGIN!!

I swear- the next chapter will be the last part of this fight scene😭😭 I always overdo it with the describing part I'm sorry.... The next next chapter will be something fun I promise

Also im starting to hate how Im writing these past few days now 😕😕😕😕 no worries tho 🤪🥸🤩😞🥳😟😭🤯😶‍🌫️🥶😰😨😮‍💨🤢🤧😴

Edited on: 03/10/2022