Chapter 10: God youre so-

Dammit why didn't I stop him? Whatever. I'll just sleep till tomorrow morning and make my way back home. And that's exactly what I do, well The doctor woke me up a few times to check on me but other than that the night went by smoothly.

*time skip*

I hear birds chirping and I open my eyes, its morning. finally. I take my covers off and try to get up, and I fall but this time I don't have Merlin to help me. I have to do this by myself.

I get up again holding onto the bed and I struggle but manage to stay up. I take a few steps and. Holy sh*t that hurts. I just bite my lips and keep walking. On my way out of the room I thank the doctor for everything and leave the house.

Finally fresh air. I start to walk back through the town, limping on my way there. I start to hear someone waking up to me and I turn around, it's the old lady from earlier. She gives me a hug.

"Thank you do much for what you did, the whole town thanks you" she tells me. I blush a bit.

"I'm happy I could help you guys!" I say happy. She looks me up and down and noticed my leg.

"I'd your leg feeling any better?" She asks abs I nod.

"Yup sooo much better, in fact I'm on my way back home now" I reply.

"Oh of course then I won't bother you anymore, have a safe journey back!" She let's go and waved to me.

"Thank you!" I start to walk away and I wave back.

*time skip*

After a very painful walk home I just barely make it, once I get to the front of the house I just fall. Arthur notices me through the window and runs out.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" He picks me and and starts to walk inside.

"Yeah I'm okay my leg just hurts" I respond showing him the stab, he puts me on a chair in the living room. Soon the rest of the 7 come and Merlin looks surprised.

"Y/n what are you doing here? I was about to leave to get you. Did you walk all the way here by yourself?" He questions me.

"Nice to see you too, it's okay I just wanted to come back home" truth is I didn't wanna be alone. Merlin sighs in relief.

"I'll go make you some breakfast and tea!" Hans days before running off to the kitchen.

"Thank you Hans" I laugh.

"I heard what you did y/n, good job on your first mission I'm really proud of you" Arthur says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Arthur I appreciate you saying that" I smile at him and he leaves. Merlin is the only one left in the room and it's silent for a few seconds.

"So...did the doctor look at your leg this morning?" He leans against the wall crossing his arms.

".....no, I just kinda maybe snuck out of there?" I say sheepishly. Right away his eyes widen and he stands up straight.

"What?! Why didn't you at least go to her before leaving?" He starts to walk towards me.

"Because Merlin I was all by myself and I got anxious" I say trying to defend myself. Once he is close to me he bends down to get a better look at my thigh, I'm still sitting on the table.

"God you're so- never mind I'll just look at it" Merlin goes to lift my *whatever bottoms you're wearing* when he stops.

"May I?" He asks me. I'm a bit taken aback, surprised he asked me.

"Y-yeah go for it" I reply and he examines my wound, taking off the bandages.

Merlin puts one hand on the wound and his other on my other thigh. He grazes the wound with his fingers and I flinch, it's still extremely sore.

"This might hurt a bit" he warns me, Merlin cleans my wound and I look away clenching my teeth.

"Alright doesn't look too bad, just don't put pressure on it for now. I've got my eye on you and I'll let the others know as well" he re-bandages my leg and gets up, he offers me his hand and I take it.

Once we start to walk towards my room I lean against him for support.

"About earlier, what were you gonna call me?" I ask him, Merlin looks away.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he deflects and I laugh.

"Were you gonna call me du-" he covers my mouth with his hand before I can finish.

"I would never" he says, I laugh and remove his hand.

"Sure whether you say" I reply and he rolls his eyes. Finally we make it to my room and Merlin helps me lay down. He sits next to me.

"I'll go check up on that breakfast of yours and bring it to you alright?" He asks me and I nod.

Authors note: sorry for the shorter chapter, and if there are any spelling mistakes I rushed this one a bit but I hope you still like it!!