!BOOK STORE!

_________________________________________________

" Yn, dear! Stay safe!" Your mother yelled, you walk off. Your two pigtails swaying along with your head while you step with the beat of the music.

' Mum's always so scared of me going alone, but she being in here longer. There has been nothing bad happen here! it like someone is making nice for me!' You start to blush a lot.

"Yn!" The small kids talking to Maribel, you sigh. " What did we say about annoying people?" the kids look down, as if  they were in trouble.

" Yn they weren't bothering me, they were asking about my family." Maribel says in a happy tone, you smile and look at the kids.

" Oh i am sorry Maribel." you sweetly say, they way you said it. It could give someone  diabetes. But after that you felt someone breath near the nape of your neck. You turn around to see nobody who seems like they were interested in you.

"Yn?" Maribel asked in a confused tone, you look at her with a fake sweet smile. " You looked behind you like someone just touched you."  You smile and walk away. 

" Nah I just got a shiver." 

_________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________________________

POV: ?? 

I finally knew her scent, it smelt so sweet! 

I just love her so much! But it seem like Maribel is to close to her, I guess time i use the black mail on her.

" So dolores? What should i do?" 

Dolores looks back at $#%@#@ " Why would i help you with this? Its messed up."  Before she could leave.

_________________________________________________.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

_________________________________________________

" Mum I am back!' You yell, she hums and you walk to your room.

"Today was weird as frick." you mumble.