! Blue !

_________________________________________________

After you finished buying the grain and meat from the farmers, you find your self in front of the Guzman house. 

" Oh! Yn, what are you doing here? Its kind of late?" Ms. Guzman asked, you nod. " I know its late but would you like some of the meat I bought? I have to much for my family." You say looking the meat you have.

" Sure! But Mariano is kind of never in house, but its because he hanging out with Dolores." Ms. Guzman said to Yn. As she winks, Yn giggles "he he. He is quiet head over heels for her?".

As you gave Ms. Guzman her the meat you were gonna give her. You see Mariano running in a rush sweating and in a rush. He looked like he was scared. ' But why though? It it because Dolores Broke up with him? Or was that shape shifter boy pranking him?' You question.

" Hey Mariano are you ok?" you ask him, he was older than you but he was like a older brother, but he looked at you and sweats and looks more worried.

"Yeah everything is okay, I just figured out something." He said as he rushed to his room, you looked at him like a crazy man. " Do you know whats wrong?" you ask Ms. Guzman, she shakes her head.

" Thank you for the meat but you must head home." She said, you look at the sky and the sun was setting. " Oh yes I must head home" you say and grab everything and head back home.

 _________________________________________________

.

.

.

"$£%£%^ POV 

Oh she is heading home, that's good for him. " So, what do you want?" I ask, the figure comes out of the shadows. " Good job, I am sure she liked the taste." !%%$&^ said but yet all of this for something he could easily get.

" Why are you doing this to me?" I asked the figure grinned. " Your the only person she talks about. Mariano."  I look down to the ground. 

" Look I made her eat the bodies, I have done my part. So leave me alone." I say, the figure grins. And points to a picture of my mother, and grabs a knife and slices the photo in half. Cutting her neck.

" I could  get you in jail for this" I said in a louder tone. " He, I have so much blackmail on you. I could land YOU in jail." He said.

How am I gonna save my sister from this?

.

.

.

.

._________________________________________________

" Mum I am home!" I yell, no response. I look back into my room. I see she still sleeping  ' Oh must be really tried. But why does it smell like its rotting in here?' I question. But I leave the room, not wanting to disturb my mum.   

I get to the Kitchen and cook some adobo for myself, and I ate it alone on a table that seem so empty.

' That warning mum gave me, was weird. A lot of weird stuff have been happening. Why now?'

._________________________________________________

A/N 

Lol sorry for not posting I am going on hoilday soon and I had alot of events happening so I guess that why I wasn't able to post this