! TOWN MARKET !

_________________________________________________

" Mum?" you asked, before hearing shuffles from your room. You walk to your room thinking it was your mum.

" Mum?" you asked again your hand gripping on the door nob, before you open you gulped 

You see her laying on your bed alseep, she seem a bit pale.

But, was a really pale women ( if your not you know she doesn't have to be pale ) you walk out of your room

Feeling relief flood over you, like never before. ' she probably tried from cleaning the house all day.'

You went back outside to the lively town market, the people singing and dancing made you feel better tht what happened.

You walk over to your favorite store in the market, the place was a cute kids and teens store that made cute food.

" Hey, Ms Gòzen! Can I have the cute cat- and before you could finish the cute cat bun was put on the counter.

" Oh yn we all know that you get the same as always." The old lady says as she grabs the drink she always have Yn.

Ms Gòzesz children use to be really friendly towards Yn. But unfortunately they died, but the weird thing is that nobody knew how they died.

_________________________________________________

After you finish eating you pay for your meal, and head off to the farm. To buy fresh grains and meat, you didn't buy from the market because it was hard to get a good deal.

So you always meet up with the farms and ask for meat and grain. Because the farmers are really kind towards people they always agree to giving people meat and grain after they shut down.

" Yn you need to start to get the meat and grain at the market. It's way fresh then the left overs you get " one of the farmers sighed.

" But it's always good to get all of the left overs so you don't have to much unused grain and meat!" You say to them.

" You know Yn. Your to kind for this village, even the magicals couldn't beat you." As they handed you a sack of grains and meat.

" Oh you guys are so sweet but everyone is kind in this village!" You say.

"She doesn't know." One of them mumble but you couldn't figure out the last bit of what he was saying.

________________________________________________
.

.

.

.

.

.

" So do you have it?" &$;(0+ asked Dolores, as she slowly drag every disturbing rotten skeletons.

The skeletons bones were a reddish brownish colour, and the smell was awful.

"Good know eat it "