**A Fresh Start**

So this is the new official start to my story Let Me Open Your Eyes which I have decided to edit and start all over again. I have chosen to rewrite this story so that I can make it better and eventually turn it into something that I can finally be proud of. 

I know that the old version grew quite popular with over thousands of reads and hundreds of comments, however I genuinely hope you are not too upset about my choice to change it. Sometimes change is for the good. 

So the old rules still apply, if you have constructive criticism that could help me, by all means, post it. If it is something just plain rude or hurtful, please don't waste your time and just stop reading it. It is not for everyone and parts of it are very cliche with cliche characters and a typical love story, but I hope that I can make it into something more than just another love story here on this website. Copyright still applies, so please do not blatantly copy any of my characters, ideas or unique plot as it is actually classed as a crime nowadays that would make me very annoyed. (Takes earrings out and glares at you.) 

But I will stop waffling and let you enjoy the book as it slowly becomes updated and uploaded all over again. (Most people probably didn't even read this but thank you if you did, gold star for you!) But I hope you enjoy it and love it as much as I hope that I will :)

Jodie xo