Your are connected with my heart.

It has been two days since the engagement ceremony of Abhimanyu and Aarohi.
The "Dil ka Doctor" heart was aching with pain, the pain that was clearly visible in his eyes, his mind wanted Miss Akshara Goenka to suffer the same pain he was living with but his heart, his heart just wanted his Akshu by his side and hug him as tightly as she can to fix back all his broken pieces, but alas! it was just a hope and in reality the owner of his love would smash this hope with her feet.
The "gharelu doctor" was in search of cure to her pain, the pain that was living inside her but she didn't allowed it to showcase itself infront of anyone.
They both were living with a heavy heart filled with pain and suffering, that could have been eased if shared with each other, but that door had closed a long time back.

The younger Goenkas were to visit Birla mansion for some preparation of further fun programs that they wanted to include alongside the rituals that were to be done. Everyone also had to pack there bags as tomorrow would be the day they all would leave for the "Imperial Palace of Udaipur" as all the main events and the grand wedding were scheduled to happen there.

The Goenkas entered the Birla house with Shagun thalis sent by the elders.
As soon as they entered her eyes went on a search for him, he had been ignoring her for the past two days since engagement, her state of mind said it was meant to be happen but her heart pinched by his cold behaviour.

"Namaste Anuty"; "Namaste Uncle", they all greeted the elders and were met by smiling responses. Our Dr. Methi Dana was still not there and her eyes were dying to just have a glance of him, while they all were asked to be seated.

"Hello everyone", a cold voice reached her ears from the back and she spinned around as fast as she can, it was him, her Akshu ka Abhi, but there eyes didn't met, he was not even looking at her, let go having an eye contact, he greeted everyone with a fake smiling face but left her hand hanging in the air when she extended it for a greet, his behaviour stabbed her heart, she got a taste of her own medicine this time, he was determined that it was his turn to play this part, although it was hurting him even more than before.

They all were about to sit when Manjari held Akshara's hand and pulled her saying "Chal na beta mujhe kucch puchna hai",
As soon as she held her hand Akshara cried out "Aahhhh....".
Her pain caught the attention of the Doctor who was trying so hard to act as a rock past three days.
"Beta ungli me itni chot kaise lagi ?", Manjari asked with so much concern.
"Kucch ni aunty, vo guitar ke string se cut lag gya tha", added Akshara as a white lie, "Aap boliye na kya kaam tha."
"Haan beta tu do minute ruk yaha.", and took her to the dining area where she waited.

Akshara turned around only to meet her man standing stiff right behind her with a deadly gaze looking right into her eyes.
"Chot kaise lagayi ?", asked Abhi with clenched jaw
"Vo...vo...vo desk se....desk se takra gayi thi" looking away from him as she knew he would catch her lie in a fraction of second.
He held her firmly and made her face him, "Acchaaaa! I thought guitar se laga hai", he taunted.
That is when she caught his eyes, he started drowning into her eyes, the eyes that were like ocean of pain, the man who wanted to be the toughest person was loosing it to just her eyes, his expressions were changing from anger to that of affection and care, he was brought back to the reality, when she whispered,
"Abhi.....manyu you are hurting me.", she spoke in the mildest tone.
He loosened his grip on her.
"Why Akshu? Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me? Why are you hurting yourself? Kya milega ye sab kucch karke?"
She was about to say something but before she could, he continued,
"Don't you dare say ki galti se laga hai. Jaan-bujh kar chott lagayi hai khudko tmhne, toh jhoot bolne ka soochna bhi mat, because you are a terrible liar Akshu, TERRIBLE! " he said with a mad tone.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of descending steps of Manjari as she walked down the stairs, Akshara freed herself from Abhi's grip and took a step backwards to make some space between them.

"Beta ye anghooti meri Saas ne mujhe di thi, mai Aarohi ko ye dena chahti thi par fir laga tujhse pucch lu ki usse pasand aayegi bhi ya ni, thodi old fashioned type hai na isliye.", she said while showing the ring to Akshara.
"Aunty ye ring bhot sunder hai, kucch cheezo ki na money value ya fashion trend nahi dekhi jaati, unke peeche ke emotions dekhe jaate hai, ye ring to Aaru ko emotionally iss family ke baado se jhodega" She said while picking the ring from the box.
Abhi and Manjari both were just moved by her reply.
"Abhi tu bhi dekh na" added his mother.
"Haan maa" said Abhi while holding the ring still in Akshu's hand, he got a jerk from behind as Nishta crashed on him while making a video.

____________
"Uttar iss ring ko" came a screaming voice from Aarohi as she rushed towards Akshu.
Only to caught the notice of the present members that the ring entered Akshu's broken finger with Abhi's hand because of the jerk.
"Uttar isse" said Aarohi pulling the ring outwards from Akshara's finger.
The poor girl cried of pain as already her finger was having an injury.
"Aaru, aaram se uttar rahi hu mai ek minute ruk" said the painful voice of Akshu.
"Aarohi! Kya kar rhi ho, leave her hand, it's just a ring, I'll get you other rings" said Abhi furiously seeing his love in pain.
"Tumne kyu pahnayi isse ye ring, it was meant for me" said Aarohi still pulling Akshu's finger.
"And tum, akal ni h tmhe, kyu khod rhi ho ghar me idhar udhar" added Aarohi scolding Nishta.
"Bus kar Aaru, kyu scene create kar rhi hai, bacchi hai vo, kyu daant rhi h usse" said Akshu looking at sobbing Nishta.
"Aaru kya kar rhi hai, fracture hai uski ungli mei, dard ho rha h usse" said Kairav hurriedly to rescue her sister.
"Iska na har baar ka hai bhaiya, pahle sab kucch kar legi aur fir bolegi it was just an accident" taunted Aarohi while looking madly at Akshara.
By now Akshu had enough of this blame game, she took her hand back and started pulling out the ring as hard as she can, she was in pain but this pain was nothing infront of the pain she was living with for past twelve years.
"Akshara, kya kar rahe ho aap, aaise ni niklega ye ring, mai tel vagehra kucch lekar aata hu" rushed Neil after saying this.

The ring was stuck badly on her swollen finger.
"Ye lo, ye tel apne maa ke liye bheja tha na, isme thodi jayada chiknahat hai, ye laga lo isse aaram se nikal jaayega" spoke Neil forgetting he disclosed this infront of Abhi.
"Neeeeiiiillll!" Cried Akshu while clicking her tongue.
"Sorry Akshara, vo galti se--"
His sentence didn't got a chance to be completed as Abhi snatched the oil bottle and started applying it on his Akshu's finger and slowly started rotating it until it came out.
"Lo rakho isse apne pass" said Abhi giving a dead look to Aarohi while handling her the ring.

Akshu was leaving only to be held by Abhi
"Tum chalo mere sath, dressing kar deta hu chott par" his voice held great concern.
He took her to his study room and made her sit on the couch, meanwhile he grabbed the first aid box and sat right infront of her, pulling her hand towards himself.
"Tumne bheja tha na maa ke liye aapna gharelu nuskha" he said breaking the silence, "It worked really well on her, she was relaxed." He looked right into her eyes.
"Isse pahle ki tum kucch aur bolo, let me add, Haan Maine bheja tha, aaj bilkul sacch bolugi ki tumhari maa ke jagah kisi aur ki bhi maa hoti toh yahi karti, kyuki maa bus maa hoti h kisi ki bhi ho, aur apni maa ko khone ka dard koi deserve ni karta, aapni maa khooyi hai maine aur peechle 12 saalo se ishi guilt me jee rahi hu ki mai kucch ni kar paayi, isliye jab bhi mujhe kisi bhi maa ke liye kucch bhi karne ka mauka milega toh mai peeche nahi hatugi, tumhe bolti toh tum bolte ki har bimari Phool-phaato se theek ni hoti hai isliye chup-chap Neil ke haathon bhejwa diya." She said with her trembling and breaking voice.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks, he moved his hands towards her to wipe them, but as stubborn as she was wiped all her tears on her own stopping him to get close to her and stood up.
"I need fresh air" said she as she rushed towards the door.
Knowing her history of panic attacks and breathlessness caused by it he didn't stopped her and let her go.

Meanwhile the wedding planner Reem were holding Abhi's childhood photographs,
"Inn saare photos ko scan krna h properly video ke liye, kitne crumbled se kyu hai ye pata nahi" saying that she mistakenly dropped all the photographs near Abhi's room, the photograph from the camp also got mixed with them and flew near to her foot and she collected even that.
"Hush! Chalo Accha h ye photos udde ni sab mil gye, chalo lets go bhot kaam baki hai" She spoke to herself.

To be continued......