Solving the puzzle of the name on my heart

He dropped her home, she even entered her home safely. This drew a resemblance to their lives, as if she was exiting from his life, it felt like a force that kept dragging them away, they felt like two magnets wanting to reach each other because of the magnetic force yet something was keeping them apart, perhaps it was a wall made of glass, they were able to see each other but were not able to break this wall as its pieces would fall on them and will pierce to the ones who were close to them.
That night felt like the longest night in centuries, half of it had already passed but the other half without each other felt like passing through an infinite time zone.

He sat in a corner, same thoughts kept stricking him again again, there was some pieces missing out from this puzzle, he got to know so many missing facts in just one day, what if there was more that he needed to know. She kept saying the same thing but why was there a different story being conveyed by her eyes, he thought by himself. He knew it was way too late to back out but what if he ends up like his father, what if he also wont be able to love his wife ever in this life. He just wanted to bang his head on the wall to stop these thoughts.

She was lying on the bed as a lifeless creature, she was happy for her family, infact for both the families, she was happy for her sister but was she happy for herself? Was she happy for Abhimanyu? Is this really the right thing to do, Abhimanyu was not an object who could have been handed over to her sister to please her, what about his feelings? What about her own feelings? All these questions formed a rampant in her head. She just wanted to sleep and never wake up again.

The morning arrived, a pleasant one yet the most chaotic for them. The entire household was set to leave for this wedding. Our heroine was a PhD holder to mask her feelings and today she really was playing well to fake these emotions and our hero, our hero by now had learnt this art from his lady, he also was portraying these teachings with excellence.

They reached the spot and the Mahendi function was that awaits. There still was whole lot of time left for the  subh-mohrat to begin. Moreover, Manjari had invited a Pandit ji to shower his blessings on the soon to be married couple. Abhimanyu desperately wanted to have a conversation with Akshara, although he didn't really had a topic to talk on, also his mother had instructed him to accompany her to welcome Pandit ji.

"Abhi, chal dekh Pandit ji aa gaye.", instructed Manjari.
"Namste! Pandit ji, bhot khushi hui ki aap yaha padhare.", she greeted.
"Namaste Manjari ji, ab tabiyat kaisi hai aapki.", sage raised a question.
"Meri tabiyat toh ab bilkul theek hai, lekin aapko kisne khabar ki meri tabiyat ke baare mei.", asked confused Manjari.
"Akshara betiya ne Pooja ki thi aapke sehat aur lambi umar ke liye, tab hi pata chala hame ki apki tabiyat bhot kharab hai."
"Pandit ji, aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai, pooja Aarohi ne karayi thi, maine khud dekha tha apni aankhon se, aap sayad confuse ho gaye hai.", Abhimanyu clarified the air.
"Arey beta, Bhool aapse ho rahi hai, Akshara aur Aarohi dono bacchiyo ko bachpan se dekha hai maine, badi wali Akshara hai, mai jaanta hu, Aarohi betiya ko toh pooja-path me utni ruchi bhi nahi hai, Akshara betiya ne karayi thi Pooja vo bhi nirjala upwas rakh kar, ek minute vo jo waha khadi hai, han vo, wahi haina Akshara aap dekhiye, usne hi ki thi Pooja.", said Pandit ji pointing towards Akshara.

Manjari and Abhimanyu were looking at her, welcoming and serving all the guests, Aarohi was no where to be seen at that spot, hence, there was no chance of any further confusion.
Manjari started to walk towards her, her eyes were filled with tears of love for this girl, Akshara stopped to look at her and with the greatest concern in her voice she asked,
"Anuty kya hua aapko? Aap theek na? Idhar aayiye, baithye yaha. Kya hua mujhe bataiye."
"Kucch nahi hua hai, tu mujhe kucch hone kaha degi.", said she by placing her hand on her head and then cupping her face with love.
Akshara's heart sinked inn, this was the motherly touch she had not felt in a long while.
Abhimanyu was just looking at her, how relieved she looked right now by just having a token of love from his mother. At the same time he was thinking about how many misunderstandings was he having by now, he just wanted everything to cleared, no more confusion, no more reveals, nothing more.