The night of Clarity

The dance floor was thrilled by the presence of the Goenkas and the Birlas, they were grooving with the music, especially Akshara, she too had a habit just like her mother to ease out her heart by dancing her heart out, she was even singing the playing music in a low pitch to herself.

There was an utter silence before the next song came up and within a few seconds beat dropped, it was a remix version of,
"Roop tere mastana,
Pyaar mere deewana,
Bhool humse na koi ho jaaye ae ae....."

All the other people present on the dance floor started to portray their dancing skills, leaving Akshara and Abhimanyu in a stand still position. Both of them started gaining a faded memory of that night, it became even more clearer as this song flooded the club. There eyes desperately needed a eye contact with each other and as they won it, they ran towards each other with a high pace. By this time they were standing right infront of each other.
"Uss raat", both of them said together.
"Uss raat we danced like maniacs on this song as I sang it.", said Abhimanyu while rubbing his forehead with his fingertips.
"Haan but uske baad kya?", asked Akshara in a commotion.
"Wahi toh mai puchne wala tha, uske baad ka kucch bhi yaad aaya.", he asked in confusion.
"Nahi Na, uske baad ka toh kucch yaad hi nahi aa rha hai.", she declared in a frustrated tone.
They both clicked their tougues and had another eye contact before the chaotic voice of Abhishek came in,
"Back to the table you guys, back to the table.", said the excited friend of Akshara's.

_________________________________________

"Akshu, what happened you were toh coming back to Pune na? And iss baar to hamesa ke liye." Abhishek stated in a very melodramatic tone.
"Jaa nahi rahi thi, bhej raha tha mai, and ye ladki na, ye ladki ne na ek baar bhi mujhse nahi puccha ki bhaiya meri galti kya hai, kyu bhej rahe ho mujhe, itne saalo baad to yeh ghar aayi thi, sacch kehta hu agar ye chali jaati na toh khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pata mai." Emotional Kairav clarified.
"Sacch mei ye toh all set thi Udaipur chorne ke liye, mai aur maa hi jaante hai kaise convince kara tha humne inhe na Jaane ke liye, vo bhi tab jab ye airport pahunch chuki thi." Neil poured out another missing fact.
"Arey but that is not fair na, mai aur Akansha toh inn madam ka waiting area me wait krne ko pura tyaar the, lekin isne hame ditch kar diya, kisi ke toh birthday planning ke liye rukk gyi thi ye, bata bata, koun hai vo kushnaseeb jispe itni kripa darsha rahi thi aap." Asked Abhishek playfully.

Abhimanyu's eyes landed on Akshara awaiting for an answer, tonight he had got two complete new information. Why was she leaving? Was it because of him? He questioned himself. Is this the reason she said no infront of his entire family, as she was leaving and didn't wanted him to hang for her response. Hundred of unanswered questions troubled his head.

She was looking down, pressing her palms together and uttered,
"Aaisa....aaisa na kucch nahi hai, bus bahot kucch adhura chor kar ja rahi thi bus ushe hi ek closure dene ke liye ruki thi."
Her words pierced holes in his heart.
"Fair enough! Chal chor, shots everyone, what say?" Abhishek seeked for a permission.
"I don't drink, you guys can continue." Came a hesitant reply from Akshu.
"C'mon Akshu, just one shot, apni bahen ke celebration ke naam." Came a statement from Abhimanyu.
"Haan Akshu chal na.", pressurised everyone.

After convincing, everyone had shots, Akshu and Abhimanyu just had one shot, our hero was already drunken on her tonight's beauty, and Akshu didn't wanted any stunts today.

Abhishek was all prepared to leave just to end with a last question,
"Toh Pune kab?"
"I don't know filhaal toh, but Haan most probably after Aaru's wedding." Akshara claimed calmly.
He greeted a bye to everyone and headed towards the exit, followed by everyone.
"Mazza aaya na aaj bhot." The excited and happy tone of Akshara said by holding the shoulders of her dear sister.
"Haan, mazza toh bhot aaya hoga tujhe puri limelight tujhpar jo thi, but let me just clarify han Akshara, agar tu soochti hai na ki Abhimanyu tujhse Pyaar krta tha and all, toh open your eyes and see, he is just like me, pure practical, DO DIN, do din ni lage ushe tujhe bhoolane mei, teesre din vo mere liye rishta lekar khada tha hamare ghar me." Said Aarohi with so much confidence and attitude in her voice and stormed out the club leaving behind the about to brust out in tears Akshara.