I'll stand with you.

They were done for the day and it was the night that awaits. NIGHT, it symbolised darkness, Abhi's life had always been a replica of a darkest night, with no moon, no stars to give him even a shimmer of hope, but then Akshara entered his life as a pole star that would guide him to a new bright morning but all him dreams were shattered. He whole heartedly had accepted that he was always alone but after her, he was lonely.
Little did he knew that the person whom he thought to be the brightest one was herself lost in a black hole, surrounded by darkness and emptiness. She herself was waiting for a hand to pull her out of this mess, a mess, she herself was a mess.

That night Shefali Birla had planned a bachelorate party before her dewar's wedding, Abhimanyu was reluctant at first to join but later gave in, she didn't planned separate parties for ladies and gentlemen but just a cool get together for the youngsters. They all were set to meet at a high profile club of Udaipur, they all were told to dress like club groovers and ditch there sanskari look that day.

The Birlas reached the spot and were waiting for the Goenkas to join, soon there wait ended as they entered the venue, Aarohi in the centre making it quite visible that she was the bride-to-be, but his eyes didn't even looked at her but were secretly waiting for the candy of his eye to enter the venue. She didn't made him wait long as she entered at the last, she was wearing a really pretty bodycon black dress, length ending just above her knees, hair parted from the side, a little messy- a little wavy, the red lipstick and the smoky eyes were themselves enough to strike thunders on someone, she paired it with white sneakers, knowing her tug of war with the gravity she didn't took a chance with the heals. She was looking breathtakingly amazing. He kept looking at her as she was trying to adjust her dress properly by streching it down, she seemed a little-bit uncomfortable as she wasn't used to dresses like these.
He was brought out of his awe of admiration by Shefali bhabhi as she commented,
"Oh my God! Just look at yourself Akshara, you look so gorgeous, straight out of a barbie movie, we just need to find a Ken for you." She teased her, only to leave Akshu blush by such compliment.
She slightly moved her sight to get caught by his sight, he was looking at her, his eyes were lustful yet respectful. She started noticing him, how different he looked today, he wasn't looking as a doctor today but just a young charmastic man all set to groove on the music beats tonight, that fitted denim jeans, that leather jacket complimenting his biceps, those boots as tough as his personality and, Oh lord can you forget his coffee filled eyes, their gaze at each other was increasing the temperature. Soon their sinful fantasies were interrupted by one and only, the bride-to-be, dressed in hot red satin dress, seeking for all the attention just for herself,
"Let's go inside guys, lets rock the party" She said in an over-exicited tone.
The two love-birds were back to the reality.

They entered the club, and reached to their reserved seating.
He was about to sit when he heard a voice calling "Abhi" from behind. He just turned around all set to say
"Its Abhimanyu for you, Miss Akshara."
But only to his amazement as he turned he saw her hugging another tall and fairly young man, her arms wrapped around his neck and he slightly bent to hug her with his hands one on her waist and another on the back, she was tip-toeing a little, this man really was tall.
Our doctor methi Dana became sarso Dana, splattering in hot oil, he was burning with jealousy.
"How long is she gonna hug him?" He said to himself before fisting his hand on the table.
"Abhiiiii! I missed you man" said his lady love breaking her hug with this stranger.
"I missed you too yaara." Said this man while pulling her in for another small and less tighter side hug.
Man oh man, he was about to loose it and land his fist directly on this man's face who not only touched but hugged his Akshu.

His madness took a break when Kairav interrogated Akshu saying,
"Akshu koun hai ye? Hame nahi milwayegi? " he asked as a responsible elder brother.
"Haan bhaiya" She replied smiling,
"Guys meet Abhishek, my one of the best friends from college." She added.
"Hi Guys!, first of all just let me ask Udaipur me kisne kiya h inn mohtarma par haseen sitam, itna kaise badal gyi h ye" he said while gazing at her up and down.
"Chup kar, pahle introduce kara du sabko" She said, playfully hitting his chest.
"Ye hai Kairav bhaiya, Vansh bhaiya and ofcourse Aaru" She was about to continue as he interrupted,
"Toh aap hai Aarohi, hamari Akshara news lines ki headlines, like seriously guys she used to talk so much about her in Pune that we use to literally say her 'apni Aaru ko do minute ke liye jhadu maar aur hamari baat bhi sunle' " he said laughing and patting her back.