Truth can't be overshadowed

After the mahendi incident, Akshara didn't even dared to show up to him, his eyes just wanted to see her, to see if she was okay or not. The entire day he just waited for her to appear in any of games or just along with her other family members, but she didn't gave him this chance. Kairav understood this situation and was not ready to see his sister suffer even a bit more now, she already had enough for today, hence, he put up this entire fake excuse that she wasn't feeling quite well as she was tired by making arrangements for the marriage and it would be better if she could just rest today.

The next day arrived, it was the day of haldi and sangeet. He stood there stiff waiting for her to show up, his patience level was done by now, he was determined if she will not come to the function then he'll drag her here once again, just the way he did on the day of engagement.

Well, he really didn't had to do that, as she made her appearance very clear, he kept looking at her walking down the stairs, her eyes were puffy as if she was not been able to sleep even for five minutes, she was also looking weak , he knew she wasn't eating properly from past few days as he heard her siblings complain how she is neglecting her diet with the excuses of marriage preparation and how she really don't get time to eat.
How could she eat? She didn't feel any hunger, infact it was this situation that was eating her up, but who was to put at blame, she herself had landed her in this situation.

"Wow di, kitna jayada gehra aaya hai aapki mahendi ka rang, this is the darkest shade of brown I have ever seen of someone's mahendi.", exclaimed Nishta by grabbing Akshara's palm.

This left an awkward silence in the air as everyone got the glimpse of everything that happened yesterday.
Although, this moment was sweeped out by Manjari as she instructed everyone to grab their seats, so that they can start the haldi ceremony.
"Abhi, beta yaha baith, pahle tujhe haldi lagegi aur fir teri lagi hui haldi dulhan ko lagegi.", said the over-exicited Mother.
"Ji maa.", said this obedient son.
Everyone applied haldi to their beloved Abhi with grace.
"Neil, ye lo, ye haldi ka katora jakar ladki walo ko dedo taki vo log bhi haldi ki rashm kar le.", instructed Mahima.
Neil grabbed the bowl and started walking while talking on a phone call, only to bump into Akshara who also was coming from the opposite direction lost in her own thoughts to ask about the haldi for Aarohi.

The bowl landed on Akshara, from head to toe she was drizzled in the colour of his haldi. Abhimanyu saw her and kept smiling mischievously.

"I am so sorry Akshara, I literally didn't saw you.", said Neil happy with the outcome of his mistake.
The crash of bowl had brought in the attention of everyone already.
"Chamgadar kahi ke, din me dikhayi nahi deta hai kya tumhe.", exclaimed the Chipkali.

Before she could brust her anger on her sister, Kairav came to rescue her.
"Koi baat nahi Akshu, galti se gir gaya, tu ja change karle, haldi toh dusri gol lenge hum Aaru ke liye.", said the brother to comfort his sister.

She left to change her outfit.
Some of the haldi had also entered her eyes making her unable to look properly while walking mindlessly near the pool. She lost her balance and was about to land in water, but was grabbed firmly to safeguard her.
"Dekh kar to chalna aata hi nahi hai tumhe, bus girna hai, padna hai.", came from the mouth of our protective hero.
Before she could say anything, he grabbed her palm,
"Cheel liya na pura hath uss bracelet se, dekha tha maine, itna choob raha tha mera Naam tumhe tumhari hatheli par, inta bura hai mera Naam, itna bura ki tumhre hath par sajna tak deserve nahi karta hai."
His pain was brusting in her chest.
"Meri hatheli deserve nahi karti hai tumhara Naam Abhimanyu.", said she leaving him speechless.
"Apne aas pass dekho Abhi, apni family ko dekho kitne khush hai vo sab, apni maa ko dekho kitni khush hai vo."
"Kya mai khush hu? Kya tum khush ho?"
These questions made her face the reality but her tyaag mode was still on,
"Meri khushi mere pariwar ki khushi me hi hai."
"Aur meri khushi, meri khushi ka kya Akshara, meri khushi ki koi parwah nahi haina tumhe."
"Hai parwah Abhi, hai.", said she in one breathe.
"Mai tumhe samjhaogi bhi na tab bhi tum nahi samaj paoge.", she added in her justification.
"Toh samjhao mujhe, mai hu samajhne ko tyaar.", he said by grabbing her.
"Inn saari baato ka ab koi matlab nahi banta h Abhimanyu, kal shadi hai tumhari, mat karo ye sab"
He had enough by now, he pushed her against a pillar and caged her with his arms.
"Kya kar raha hu mai, batao na kya kar raha hu mai. Ye mahendi ka rang dekh rahi ho, ye mere pyaar ka rang hai, iski gehrayi me jhako", he was back to his mad tone.
"Abhiiiii, please, please durr hato, Aaru ne dekh liya toh bahot tamasha ho jaayega.", she pleaded.
He looked at her, she was beyond terrified, looking at all directions, praying to god that her sister don't get to see them together.
He moved back, freeing her as she ran towards her room.
"Why particularly Aarohi? She could have said, koi dekh lega, why is she so scared of just her sister.", he asked to himself in mind.