Chapter 10

The bedsheets of your bed were pulled up to Andr's waist, her on the bottom, you on the top. Her body, even covered up, was all yours. Your hands began to move on their own, started to fondle her breasts. Although they were small, they were extraordinarily soft under the fabric of her clothing.

'Haa. Hmm' Her moans sent tingles down your body, so you did it some more. You grab the zipper on her jacket and pull it down, revealing her purple shirt which was damp with sweat. You could see hard stones on the ends of her breasts. You moved your left hand and began to fondle one of them; it was as hard as a diamond. She suddenly recoiled. 'GNH!!!' she yelped but didn't want you to stop. It was notable that she was extremely sensitive to touch, so you started to play with the other one. Her voice got a little loader and her breath was a little heavier.

You moved forward and pulled her closer. Opening your mouth, you plant your lips on her nipple and began to suck it.

'!!! What -ish thish?!' She blabs, her face filled with an explosive of pleasure.

'Mmm' you groan. You wanted more, you wanted it raw. You looked up at her, her face as red ever.

'Hmm?' she moans, out of breath. You lightly tugged at the bottom of her shirt. She looked stunned and shook her head. Your eyes drooped and then smiled rather softly.

'Please?' You couldn't control your words anymore; a powerful force was manipulating your mouth. Andr looked down at your, then shyly nods. You began to remove her jacket, revealing her lily-white arms. The colour caught your attention, so you lightly grasp her left hand and began to kiss it.

'Mmm' You slowly began to move up her arm and eventually reach her neck. You felt your tongue come in contact with her neck. 'Hmm...' Your tongue slid over every surface, covering it in a thin layer of saliva as you lightly sucked it. Andr could see that you wanted more, so she reached for her shirt's collar. In a moment of realising what she was doing, you help with her shirt and pull it over her head, throwing it to the floor. She instantly covers herself due to embarrassment, but your gaze already searched her entire pale body; it shined in the moonlight. But your eyes were drawn to her breasts, a bright purple bra covered them.

'Andr...' you whisper, gesturing to her. She looks at you and down at herself.

'Ahh? Mmm... ok.' She moves her hands to her back and begins to undo the buckle. You scoot in a little closer, and when you heard a "click" from the back of her bra, it sent a sensation down your spine. She began to move her hands forward, making the bra shifted. Your eyes were staring at the newly revealed skin, exposing the small mounds that poked out of her chest; a patch of pinkness sat on their peaks. Your eyes stayed locked onto the rocks that protruded from her breasts. Your hands move forward as you began to fondle them again, making Andr moaned even loader then before.

Before you knew it, your mouth was already clamped onto one of her nipples again. Her body recoiled and an exquisite voice came from her throat that made your body tingle. You felt like a baby on its mother's breast, but you knew that nothing was going to come out, so you sucked a little harder.

Her breathing started to speed up with heavy gasps for air. You let go of one breast and began to suck on the other. You felt pressure on the back of your head, her arms had wrapped themselves around you, pulling you in even closer. She wanted more... so you began to play with her one nipple while you sucked the other. 'Ah. Mmm... gimme, gi-AH!' Sparks of energy were sent from your brain to your body, causing you to let go and jump at her mouth, invading it with your tongue. Her body followed your movement like a dance rhythm, but she was trying to speak through each breath as you kissed her.

'Ken... I -mmmph- c-can't...' she tries to say, but you didn't let her speak; your body wouldn't let you stop. After a moment, you let go. You look deep into her eyes, both you and she had turned red and were breathing rather heavily, saliva dripped from your mouth and her own.