・゚゚・*How did you met? part two:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

How did you met?

.・゜゜・Louisa.・゜゜・
- You lived  in Encanto since you were born. Your grandma and grandpa lived there since the village was founded and that's how it starts. You know Madrigals, there were really nice family.
You absolutely loved the Madrigals! From since you where a kid you were vsiting them, you just had a good contact! You really like all of them you played with Camilo, Dolores , Mirabel , Isabella everyday but your favorite person to play was Luisa! You guys was best friends, really long ! ♡And you never ever stopped being friends! You two can't live without yourself, you were meeting practically everyday!

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*Isabella- *・゚*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  You lived  in Encanto since you were born. Your grandma and grandpa lived there since the village was founded and that's how it starts. You know that Madrigals were really nice family. Sometimes you were visiting them to give them cake or something you baked with (chose  with who would you bake something for Madrigals ♡). From all of the family you liked Mirabel the most, you were sometimes going with her on a walk or  just to do something.So yeah you know all of the Madrigals ! But when Casita was destroyed you and the other villagers was helping  with, building this House again. You heard from Mirabel , before this incident with Casita, how Isabella was acting but when you saw her right now you saw that she change to better.
You talked about that with Mirabel.Later you go talk with Isabella and you two really  start to like eachother because Isabella was finally trully herself.

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*Bruno*:..。o○ ○o。..:*
You lived  in Encanto since you were born. Your grandma and grandpa lived there since the village was founded and that's how it starts. You were an adult (or just chose how old are you ♡),you still lived with your family but you were thinking about moving into your own house. Yeah you lived there  since you were born so you sometimes talk with someone from  family Madrigal . Someday you  were going to ask for help Luisa because something happend in the village. You knocked on the door, no one said nothing but Casita opened the door for you to come inside.
You don't do it because you are not gonna come into someone house when  they aren't here but and when they didn't even let you go there.. Casita start  pushing you inside even if you didn't want and she  taked you upstairs. You wanted to outside but Casita didn't let you. You hear someone and Casita maked you kneel down.  You just saw someone come out of  the hole in the wall which was hidden by the painting.  It was.. Bruno, you were in shock and couldn't do antything but Casita .. She just pushed you quickly to Bruno. You fell on him and that's how you started talking with him..

Sorry for mistakes and see you in another part of preferences! Bye! ♡