♡Augustin! ♡

How did you guys met?
You were living in Encanto since you were a child. You were now an adult you live with your (family or friend or who you want to live with). You were on the walk in the forest and hear some crying and sobbing sounds.You go to place where you hear that sounds and you see.. Augustin Madrigal , he was crying.
When he saw he was shocked because he thinked that he was alone. You asked him what's wrong and started talking. He break up with his wife and they are gonna divorce. You Talked with him and you started to meet sometime.

What they like the most in you? (Character)

He likes that your caring ,especially.He loves that your sweet and Kind person♡

What they like the most in you? (Look)
He love your lips and your Cheeks♡

Who fell in love first?
You but you were scared to tell him because he divorced with Julieta and you think he don't love you.

Who confessed first?
He

♡Conffesion♡
Soo.. Yeah Augustin Madrigal you were friends with him for a whole year. You helped him when he divorced with his wife and he helped you in some situations. From like.. 5 months? You knowed that you feel something to him.
But he divorced his wife a Year ago now
You still.. Weren't sure if you should tell him , he been with his wife a many Years..would he want to be with someone again? You don't wanted to tell him right now.
Augustin  asked you to meet him in the woods, so you obviously said yes. at the appointed time you went there and saw..
the blanket with really a lot of food,some flowers were all nicely decorated. Augustin turned and when he saw that you were already here he got scared and tripped, falling on the blanket ,what means that he fell on the food. He hissed in pain and when you worried you gave him your hand to stand up, he was all flushed. You saw his blush and smiled a little. You asked him if he was alright but he just take your hands and started to speak. But unfortunately he stepped  on something when he was getting Closer to you so.. He just fall on you. When you lay on the grass he was all red.
- Y/n.. I Messed up the suprise so I just say that..
You were all red, he was to close to you, you couldn't stop blushing.
- I love you Y/n
You were in shock and Blushed. Your heart  was beating very fast. You smiled and kissed him.
- That means yes?
He asked and started to blush more
- yes!
You laughed and hugged him.

How they call you?
Beauty, Darling ♡

what they usually gives you when you meet( if they give you something)

He usually Gives you flowers! ♡he sometimes TRIES to bake you something ♡

Where they like to give you kisses ?♡
He loves kissing your lips, head and forehead

What they do if they think you are mad at them?or when you actually are♡
He is worried and sad. He hugs you and kiss you

Where they take you for your first date? ♡
He takes you to restaurant and for a walk after that♡

Did they remember about your birthday?
Yes of course! He tried to do you a suprise party but of course he got hur doing that-- but he finished the decorations and the party went well♡

Finally Augustin is here! Sorry that you had to wait so long! ♡Have a nice day/evening/night! ♡