❁♡Confession♡❁

❁♡Isabella♡❁
You started to talk with Isabella when she finally  start being herself.This was in time when you build Casita from the begging because the house was destroyed.When you started talking with Isa ,you two saw that you have a lot in common and that's how your relationship started!You and Isa started to talk almost everyday ( when you meet her in the centre of Village or somethin), then you started metting almost everyday. The strong feeling has connected you, at first it was friendship, really strong friendship but.. When a year passed you  knowed it wasn't only friendshol. You start feeling something to this girl and couldn't do anything with that.
It was more than a year  since you know, a lot happened in this whole year. Dolores married Mariano a few months ago.
Now you layed on bed in your room, you didn't know what to do. Your feeling to Isa only grow from day to day.. When it was your one year aniversary you guys had a picnic, you was blushing every time you looked at her that day.. She is so beautiful, smart just amazing for you! You were thinking about telling her what you feel to her since that picnic but you weren't sure if you wanna do that. You sighed and started thinking what would you say her in this situation. Your cheeks covered in red and you chuckle.
Then you hear someone from your family telled you to come to them. You standed up and go to them. You saw Isabela there and smiled , trying not to blush but your heart was racing.
- oh Hi Isa! - you hug the girl
- Hi Y/n  - she  said chuckled.
That laugh just melted your heart..
- Come on! - you said with happiness and you two go to your room.
- hmm I didn't know we were gonna go on the meeting right now- you said that trying to stop blushing.
- Oh yeah sorry Y/n I just wanna ask you something and it's really important so give me the honest answers okay? - Isa asked you looking into your eyes.
Your stomach tighted with stress and your heart started to beat a little faster.
You taked a deep breath and said nodded your head. For you.. It was really weird she never asked you something like that in that style and you didn't expected her to visit you that early.
Isabella looked on the floor and then on you. She looked deep in your eyes.
- I saw that.. You are nervous around me , you are blushing practically non-stop you smile everytime Y/n what does that mean? Be honest.. - Isa said this , you could see that she was also blushing and nervous, she was really nervous.
Your heart skipped a bit when you heard what she is talking about. You covered your face and couldn't think straight. You didn't know what to do.. But after a second you realized that is your chance and you must tell this girl your feelings.
- Okay so... Isa- you taked a deep breath
You started holding her hands .
- I love you since  a few months.. You are such smart, amazing beautiful person really.. I love you so much. I like.. I love your smile! I'm so happy when I see that you are happy.
You make me blush, you make me smile , you make me really happy Isa I love you.. - you said this smiljng and looking into her eyes. You were blushing really deeply but  you were happy that you confessed your feelings.
Isabela's face was all red she was in shock.
- I understand if you don't love me Isa, calm down ca- you didn't end your sentence because Isabella gived you  a little kiss.
You smiled and blushed more.
- so you are my girlfriend now Isa? - You asked with big smile
- yes! And you are my boyfriend/girlfriend.I love you Y/n! - Isa said that with a very big smile and blush
- I love you too Isabella, I love with all of my hard, you are my whole world, I Would never think I will have such an amazing girlfriend- you said holding her hands.
Isabella huged you and from her bigg happiness she maked the floor covered with flowers and of course with a few cactus.

Sorry for mistakes! ♡Have a nice day\evening /night! ♡