Introduction

He was nowhere to be found.

It was the day of his mate's funeral and he disappeared.

Mind linking didn't work, tracking him by his scent didn't work. Nothing did.

It was raining. It was as if whoever was in charge of the weather could sense the gloomy atmosphere in the Royal Pack.

They looked out of the burial ground, hoping to at least see a 6"4 figure hovering around somewhere.

Nope.

Nothing.

They collectively sighed, turning away from the entrance and facing the casket as it was lowered into the ground.

Reid took some soil from the bowl as the casket finally entered the 6 feet deep hole.

Taking a deep breath, he sprinkled it on the casket. When he was done, he turned around, decsending the short flight of stairs and briskly walked away from the expensive looking summer hut.

He was immediately pelted with harsh rain drops, as if the rain could sense that he was leaving his best friend all by herself.

Where could he be? We've searched everywhere. He thought, running his hand through his now soaking wet hair.

He approached the large Italian architecture inspired mansion with dread. He wasn't prepared for the sight he was about to see.

The scent of blood invaded his nostrils along with a very familiar scent. His eyes widened as he quickened his steps.

Bursting through the door, he saw his best friend, his little brother, bleeding from a deep gash on his chest. His shirt once a turquoise colour now tainted red, with blood. The foyer was scattered as the carpets were ripped apart, the chandeliers broken into a million pieces, art works hanging miserably from the wall and several dents everywhere.

He's going feral.

He rushed forward, wrapping his hands around his brother's wrists,restraining his erratic movements. His brother let out a loud growl, his pupils switching from his normal deep blue to a vibrant shiny gold

This was going to be difficult.

Somewhere in Japan, a dark skinned beauty dropped onto the ground by a battered and bruised body.

She shook with tears as she reached down and grabbed the head of the body, her sister, her twin.

Her heart broke as it dawned on her that her baby sister was currently dead because of her.

Because a few mutts decided to go berserk

The dead girl was beautiful, no doubt about that. The left side of a face had a long cut that ran from her eyebrow straight to her jaw. Claw marks littered her chest and stomach areas as blood oozed from the wounds.

She couldn't bear to watch this. She gently lowered her sister's head after giving her a kiss on her cold, bloodied lips and got to her feet.

Letting out all her emotions, she looked up at the sky as the rain fell, ignoring the droplets falling into her eyes.

She let out a loud scream filled with emotion; filled with hatred for the fur covered species. A promise for vengeance.

Her pupils turned into a dark shade of purple. Sealing her fate!

~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~

Photo Credits: Google. You can see the rest of the credits in the screenshot uploaded.🙂

I hope this chapter was up to your satisfaction.

Have a fun- filled day.

Hugs,

Teema💜

Saturday, 8th January 2022.