1

The disdain and tension between the Werewolves and the Vampires didn't seem to be going down anytime soon.

If anything, it only seemed to be getting worse as the days developed into months.

A kindergarten meant for Were pups had been burnt to ashes by a group of people believed to be Vampires and this had set the entire Werewolf population into a frenzy.

Those bloodsuckers weren't going to stop!

Everybody waited for the Royal Family to release a statement concerning the recent happenings.

The Head Family of the Vampires had already come out to deny all allegations which just seemed to add more gasoline to the fire. Not that the Vampire population cared anyways. They believed they could best the werewolves any time, any day, any where.

Not long before, a group of young Vampires had been torn from limb to limb in the Southern part of the country. This did not go unnoticed by the Vampires although they never officially made an accusation against the Werewolves. But the Weres did not hesitate to jump at the least opportunity given to accuse the Vampires of anything evil.

Of course there was bound to be enmity between the two species at the top of the food chain; which is why their predecessors had some few hundred years ago signed treaties and made laws to prevent such occurrences but it seemed it wasn't necessary anymore.

If anything happened to or between these two species, a shift and eventually an imbalance would occur in the supernatural world.

A war was brewing, fast.

~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~

The door of the jet black Cadillac Escalade opened as Reid made his way out.

He took a deep breath as he watched his look alike descend the flight of stairs of the airplane.

He was nervous. The last time he saw his little brother was 4 years ago, before he left. Now he watched the silver headed 23 year old make his way towards him with no emotions whatsoever on his face.

Sigh.

His face broke out into a grin as he stretched his arms out for a hug. As if on cue his little brother smirked and embraced him.

What on God's green Earth?

Reid's heart was beating fast. He never expected his little brother to agree to embrace him, lest even smirk. Last he tried that he was hurled into an oak tree in their backyard.

He sighed in content, burrowing himself into his big brother's arms. This action shocked Reid who in turn smiled in contentment.

The body guards felt awkward; it wasn't every day you saw the De Wynters brothers behaving affectionately towards each other. They didn't know if to stare at the sky or down at their shoes.

"Welcome back Master Landon", a foreign voice interrupted the little bonding session.

Landon shook with laughter as he detached himself from his brother.

A man with jet black hair and a streak of silver in the middle, stepped out of the Cadillac buttoning his coat. He cracked a large infectious smile.

"If it isn't the old man. Grandpa", Landon spoke, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he took in the presence of his grand father.

"Cockier than ever".

~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~

Zipping up the last bag, she hauled the bundle out of her room and descended the staircase in a hurry.

The last thing she wanted to do was leave her country and spend time in another country.

A country where the dogs dominate.

Disgusting.

Ignoring everyone downstairs she shoved her bags into the bucket of the Ford F150.

Huffing and puffing, her 5"3 frame was not helping her. She lifted another bag and tossed it in with a growl.

"Who scratched you this morning?", a voice teased, coming up behind her.

"Shut it please", she barked, climbing into the back of the car and pushing her suitcases into the far right corner.

He let out a hearty laugh.

"Someone's not happy",he commented, watching his little sister struggle with her bags.

Of course she won't ask for help.

Swiftly, he hopped into the car and helped her with the bags.

She rolled her eyes and exited the car with a huff.

"Thanks I guess", she said bitterly, dusting the specks of dust off her cargo  pants.

He nodded in response.

She turned to look at her older brother, studying his features.

"What?", he asked cocking his head.
Shooting him a bored look, she simply replied "Fuck off".

She hopped into the car and slammed the door.

Can we just leave already?

~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

Blessings,

Teema💜