Chapter 1:

Alex let out a sigh of relief. It was over. Exams were finished. The 16 year old gathered his things and exited the school building for the last time.
MI6 had offered him a job at Breacons Beacons SAS training camp in Wales. He would be in charge of leading the training of the new recruits with K-Unit as a superior officer.
Despite there being one month of school left, Alex decided to take up MI6's job offer considering it would be hard for him to get another job anyway due to his terrible attendance record. As much as he hated to admit it MI6 Special Operations had made sure he couldn't do anything else with his life. At least this time he would be getting paid!
*Time Skip*
Alex was starting to get used to his new life at Breacons Beacons. At first people doubted his abilities and refused to follow his orders but that soon changed once he demonstrated what their training involved.
The 16 year old now held the record time to complete the assault course, beating Wolf's time by a good 2 minutes. He also had extremely good aim due to the instinctive shooting training he endured during his time with Scorpia.
Alex was staying with K-Unit in the same cabin as when he first trained there for 2 weeks when he was 14.
Even after everything that had happened since then, Alex was slowly starting to feel at home in the training camp. Unlike his first stay with K-Unit, he was welcomed back by all members of his unit who had warmed up to him due to him pushing Wolf out of a plane to save his career and him working alongside Fox on multiple occasions.
He had now being at his new job for three weeks and everything was going well for him. That was until the Sergeant he was called to the Sergeant's office...
*Tom's POV*
I can't believe Alex has really left. I still text and keep in touch with him but all he can tell me is that MI6 offered him a job where he wouldn't constantly in danger. I knew he would accept it because despite him passing his exams, it would be hard for him to get a well paying job elsewhere due to his long list of unexplainable absences from school. At one point he missed 6 months in a row!
My thoughts were interrupted when we were called to a surprise assembly about our last week of school. "Students I would like to begin by congratulating you about the completion of your exams. Well done." He paused waiting for someone to clap or cheer but when no one did he cleared his throat and carried on speaking.
"This year as a special treat you will all attend a compulsory week long trip to a real life military training camp in Wales! We are leaving on Friday at 9am sharp. Don't be late!" Everyone was excited about this trip. I was too but all I could think about was 'that isn't where Alex is working is it?'
*Back to the story*
Alex knocked on the Sergeant's door three time before entering. "You wanted to see me Sergeant?" Alex asked confused. It rare when the Sergeant asked a soldier to come to his office individually. And if he did, it normally didn't mean good news.
"Cub, nice to see you again. I just thought I should tell you that on Friday a trip is organised and the group will be staying here for a week. I trust you. So, I want you to be in charge of leading the group along with K-Unit. I know you will do a great job!"
"Thank you sir. If will be an honour." Alex said before saluting the Sergeant and exiting the room.
(A/N - Thank you for reading my story! I hope you like it)