Chapter 4:

*Back to the story*
Everyone in the room watched Alex storm out of the barracks. He looked upset. The teenagers turned to Tom looking for an explanation. Unfortunately, they didn't get one as Tom ran out of the room following Alex.
Less than 2 minutes later the rest of the students had exited the barracks curious to know what was happening with the two boys.
Tom arrived at the scene just moments before the rest of the class. They watched Alex enter the shooting range. The teenagers were starting to get anxious. Alex had picked up a gun! They then witnessed him fire six times at the target without pausing to aim.
Every bullet hit the target in the same place!
Tom stood frozen in shock. It was only when he saw his friend break down against the wall he regained his strength and ran to the shooting range.
"I'm sorry Alex." Tom stated sitting ok the ground next to his best friend. "I know that it's not your fault. I know you never wanted any of this. I was just worried about you!"
"I know" Alex mumbled. "I just don't want to put you in any danger by being friend with you."
Neither of the boys knew what to say next so they just sat there in silence.
After what felt like an hour, the silence was interrupted when one of the students who had followed them shouted "What was that! Why do you know how to shoot like that!"
This was going to be a long night.

(A/N - Sorry I won't be updating much over the next couple of weeks as I have my mocks. Thank you for reading!)