Ganon. (Mipha's perspective)

This was it. Ganon was coming. Mipha had to protect everyone from the calamity. She rushed north, towards Lanayru and Vah Ruta. As soon as she got to Zora river, she dived in and swam at full speed upriver to Zora's domain. When she got there, she swam up the waterfall landing in the domain. She rushed through the east gate, the guards with their weapons ready. She rushed up the dam, up the long flights of stairs. When she got to the top, she ran into the reservoir swimming for Ruta. It lowered the entrance for her and she got on. She readied the firing laser but then- the main control unit! There was something shrouding it in dark purple mist. A ball of blue light formed above it. The ball turned purple and grew something keeping it flying. Then it grew arms... wait... one arm had a huge blue spear at the end of it. The other was a menacing purple claw. It also grew a head shaped like a fork with 2 tips. Altogether, it looked like this.

Then it screeched something that sounded an awful lot like "WATERBLIGHT GANON!!!" she readied the light scale trident

Then it screeched something that sounded an awful lot like "WATERBLIGHT GANON!!!" she readied the light scale trident. It sliced the spear at her. She used her reflexes to jump above the spear, performing a flurry rush. She stabbed at it as much as possible, while trying to avoid its attacks. But... eventually, it hit her. She staggered with blood, trying to get a grip on the trident. Then she heard a yell that sounded like "Mipha?" The voice was unmistakable. It was her brother Sidon. He dashed through the door, ceremonial trident in hand. He stabbed at the creature, defending Mipha. Meanwhile, Mipha was trying to heal her wounds using her special power, Mipha's Grace. Sidon couldn't keep waterblight's attention forever. Finally, she finished healing just before the beast swiped the trident out of Sidon's hands. He ran to get it back, dodging the spear attacks. Then, they charged the creature together. It screeched with pain as pink beams of light shot out of the creature as it dissolved into nothingness.