Ganon. (Revali's Perspective)

Heh. Of course, Ganon would come right after Zelda and Link went to the spring of wisdom. Well, he had to get to Medoh. Ganon would destroy the world if he didn't help. He DID play a big part in beating Ganon, but why did Link get to hit the final blow on the calamity? It was just...Asinine. As he passed Tabantha tower, he noticed that there was some black goop around it. Meh. He didn't care about the old structure. He flew up to lake Totori, totally ignored Rito Stable, and flew up to the top of rito village. He scanned the area and spotted Medoh floating around the area. He flew up to it, lowered the forcefield, and flew on. He dived at the main control unit and readied the laser. Suddenly the forcefield came up again for some reason. And the laser! It wouldn't fire! The main control unit began to get shrouded in the same color as the stuff around Tabantha tower. It began to form into a strange beast with a big body, a claw for one hand, and a cannon for the other. Its head was a circle with a hole in it. it had red hair that went crazy. Not like his. He was way more handsome. It shot a laser at him from the canon and he fired back with his bow. The arrows hit the head. If fell down. Hah. Easy target. He shook himself. Don't get arrogant in battle. He thought to himself. He shot more arrows and hit it halfway through its life. Its head grew four lasers, which detached and fired lasers. Suddenly it fired him at his blind spot. Ug! The pain was huge. He had no choice but to hide. He dove behind a collum and fired more arrows. AG- Ugh... If someone didn't come right now, he was dead. Suddenly, Windblight staggered with pain and a white image shot the beast in the eye. The white thing flew down and landed. It was Teba! "Be careful, Master Revali," Teba whispered at him. "Always am." Wind blight sent a tornado, and the two dodged right and left shooting twin arrows right in the eye. They kept battling and battling until finally, wind blight screeched with pain, and exploded in purple light. Dead. Now for the real threat.