Ganon (Urbosa's Perspective)

Ganon was going down. This was the final battle. And if Urbosa wanted a chance winning that battle, she had to get to Naboris. Sandstorms swirled around her and she knew that the camel was near. As she approached the divine beast, it lowered making an entrance. As she ran to the main control unit she heard, SLAM. The sound of the door locking. That was not supposed to happen. Then she noticed something strange. All the blue things had changed color to purple. Hm. Something strange was happening. The laser was directed at Ganon. Until the same purple color shrouded over the control unit. Something bad was happening. The purple light formed a beast with an image of this.

 The purple light formed a beast with an image of this

Shield and sword. Skilled! Maybe even skilled enough to beat her. No. She had to think positively. Ow! This thing was fast! She had to break that shield. She ran through attacks in her mind. Flurry rush! That was it! As soon as it came close enough with a strike she launched herself into the air, succeeding in the technique. But she couldn't do that for much more. "Help is here!" Called a voice that was no doubt her daughter, Riju. Riju ran to Urbosa and sliced at the beast. Eventually Thunderblight fell, dissolving into nothingness.