8| Always Hungry (SMUT)

"So you guys are still

"So you guys are still... just friends." Your best friend Madison looks at you with an arched brow, and you laugh as you take a sip of your drink. "Yup." You affirm, and you see her exchange glances with your other friend, Leah. "Just friends... who have a baby together." Madison states, the corner of her lips barely tugging upwards with amusement. You laugh again, making a face. "Can you stop? It just... it works for us, okay? Isn't this better than him having left altogether and making me be a single mom? Besides, it's more of an... open relationship kind of deal. I mean, he's pretty sweet and lovey-dovey with me, you know? And we still sleep together. With protection." You quickly add seeing the looks on your friends' faces, though you can understand why they're so skeptical and wary.

You and Johnny have never had a conventional relationship. You went from best friends to friends with benefits to admitting you had feelings for each other but also acknowledging neither of you were ready for a committed relationship. You had always been a bit too independent for your own good, and Johnny, well... he was Johnny. He was girl crazy, and he was too scared to be exclusive with only one- and you were absolutely fine with that.

And then he accidentally knocked you up. Finding out you were pregnant changed your entire life overnight. You had always wanted to be a mom, but you had never imagined it would happen like this. There was a lot of anxiety, tears, and heart-to-hearts with your best friends before you finally brought yourself to tell Johnny what had happened. At first, he was simply shocked. He told you he needed time to process, and you didn't hear from him for about two weeks. It had been an awful time considering you were still stressing out about what to do with the pregnancy- when you assumed Johnny would simply never talk to you again, he suddenly came to your front door, telling you he was ready. He valued your friendship above anything else, and he was willing to take a part in the baby's life if you were.

Now here you are, over a year later, proud mom to your baby boy Blaise Franklin Storm. Going through the pregnancy with Johnny by your side had its ups and downs, but it was actually quite shocking how supportive he was considering what an arrogant and sometimes juvenile playboy he could be. Now, the two of you practically act like a couple as it is, but it's still not exclusive. Johnny's free to do what he wants and you are as well, as long as both of you keep Blaise as priority- which isn't difficult, considering the two of you are practically in love with him.

"An open relationship? Has he even slept with anyone recently?" Leah questions in amusement, crossing her arms. "Everytime you Snapchat or call us, Johnny's there in the background. He's practically attached to your hip, I'm surprised he's not here right now." You laugh softly, raising a brow. "Because he's at home taking care of our son. You know, just a slightly important responsibility." Madison scoffs, shaking her head to herself. "Are you really this blind, Y/N? This is Johnny we're talking about. He wouldn't have even known how to take care of a pet rock before Blaise came along, nor would he have even wanted to have one with a girl. Now he's like, Dad of the Year. He obviously has feelings for you." Leah immediately nods in agreement. "There's no way he'd do something like this for just any friend of his. I see the way he looks at Blaise, and you, for that matter. He's just lying to himself about his feelings."