9| Only For You (Fluff,Smut)

The alarm sounds over the bedroom speaker at 5 AM, making you and Ransom stir and grumble incoherently under your breaths

The alarm sounds over the bedroom speaker at 5 AM, making you and Ransom stir and grumble incoherently under your breaths. "God, I can't remember the last time we woke up before the kids," he mutters lowly, wrapping his arms around you tightly. "Makes me actually miss the mornings with Ani coming in at 7 and jumping up and down on us until our internal organs are completely fucked." You laugh softly, snuggling close to your husband as you bury your head into his chest. "We'll be back to our routine tomorrow, but we've gotta get through this busy day first..." You smile thoughtfully as you glance up at him. "I'm kind of excited, though. Our first magazine feature with Auden. Remember how cute our shoot was with Anais two years ago?"

"Mm. How could I forget?" He smirks slightly, drawing you even closer in his warm and protective hold. "My two gorgeous girls, all dolled up and posing pretty for the camera. And Jesus, Ani was only one and she was a fuckin' natural. I'm going to be scaring off a lot of boys when that girl grows up." You laugh softly, playfully tapping on his nose. "At least just let our little girl have some social life, yeah?" You finally sigh, sitting up in the lavish California king bed and stretching your arms. "C'mon, babe, we gotta get up. The stylists and crew are gonna be here soon." He groans but sits up too, wrapping his arms around you again and leaning down to bury his head into your neck from behind. "We don't even need stylists. Look at us, we're a couple of the hottest people on this damn planet." You giggle softly, turning your head to kiss his cheek. "Well, would you care to join this hot person in a hot shower?" you murmur, and the man grins wider, growling in pleasure as he nips at your neck. "Hell yeah. Quick, before one of the kids wakes up."

You smile and hop off the bed with him following close behind, entering the large master bathroom and turning to face him with a playful smile as you walked backwards towards the shower. "If only Auden could be appeased as easily as you can," you tease, lifting your silk camisole off your head and tossing it aside on the floor. Ransom bites on his lip hungrily as he watches you, already removing his shirt and pants. "Shit, babe, you're just so goddamn gorgeous. Come on, take it all off..."

You giggle and reach into the shower to turn on the water before unhooking your bra, stepping out of your matching shorts and slipping off the lacy panties underneath. "You're lucky I want you so bad I don't feel like teasing," you murmur, taking his hand once he's fully stripped and lightly pulling him into the shower with you. You sigh in pleasure as the two of you wrap your arms around each other, enjoying the warmth of the several shower jets on either side of you as well as the gentle waterfall feature on top. He leans down and kisses at your neck as he runs his massive hands over your smooth body, broad fingers exploring your breasts as he massages and gropes. "We're on the same page then, baby doll, though I can't help but make you want to squirm just a little..."

You can't help but moan as he teases your nipple between his fingers, his other hand sliding down your waist until it reaches your thigh, squeezing firmly. You gasp softly as his fingers reach your entrance, rubbing against your folds as a cocky smirk crosses his lips. "I love how sensitive you are for me, sweetheart," he murmurs huskily, pushing one finger inside  to pump deeply. You grip his biceps as you tilt your head back, whimpering and rolling your hips as he keeps going. "As much as I want to make you cum for me over and over again," he mumbles with a playful sigh, "I've gotta fuck you nice and hard before I'm supposed to behave for the rest of the day." You smile breathlessly, humming as you dig your nails into his skin. "Oh? And are you actually going to behave?"

He removes his fingers and starts pumping his erection, guiding it to your entrance and pressing himself against you. "Mm. Don't I always for you, sweetheart?" You can't even roll your eyes at his mischievous smirk, due to the fact that you're too occupied moaning as he enters deep inside you. You're closing your eyes in absolute bliss, your hips rocking back and forth as he presses you up against the shower wall, increasing his pace. "Fuck, baby, your body's still so perfect even after having two kids– how is that even fuckin' possible?" He grunts as he grips your waist tightly, teeth tugging on his lower lip. The sounds of your moans and groans filling the cavernous shower, he continues fucking you nice and hard just as promised- you feel yourself reaching your climax as you pull at his wet hair, practically panting. "Ransom! Fuck, Ransom, I'm close!"

"Shit... me too, babe..." he growls, his hands cupping and squeezing your ass roughly. You place your hands on his chest, looking up into his eyes breathlessly. "Cum inside me, Ransom, please..." He doesn't need to be told twice; he releases inside you with his jaw clenched, his groan hoarse and guttural. "Fuck. That was so good, baby doll." He slowly relaxes his muscle, keeping himself inside you for a few moments before finally pulling out, breathing heavily. "Hoping for baby number three, sexy?" he teases, and you giggle as you catch your breath, running your fingers through your wet hair. "Why not...? I'd say we make pretty great babies together..."

He smirks, scooping you up into his arms under the shower as he kisses you passionately. "Damn right we do. Nothing would make me happier than to have another baby with you, Y/N."

"Look at how pretty your mama looks, angel." Ransom smirks proudly as he carries your three-year-old daughter while you're getting your hair and makeup done for the photoshoot. You barely nibble on your lip as you smile, trying not to move your face too much in order for the woman to apply the makeup. "Mama's soooo pretty!" Anais gushes, clapping her hands and making you laugh softly to yourself.

You can't help but stare at your husband and daughter every chance you get; the four members of your family had the most adorable outfits picked out. You and Anais were wearing matching cream colored dresses  while Ransom and Auden, your ten-month-old, had similar colored suits with slightly darker accents. Ransom had already finished getting ready, and a stylist was currently getting Auden dressed on his changing table. Once you were finally finished, you thanked your own stylist before standing up and going over to your infant, cooing fondly as you stared at how adorable he looked. "Look at my handsome boy! You look just like your Daddy, you know that?"

Ransom comes over, chuckling softly as he gazes at his child. "He really is a little mini-me. And Anais is the spitting image of you– look at how gorgeous she is, hm?" He bounces his little girl up and down, making her laugh in delight. You smile and pick up your son once he's all dressed, straightening his tiny bowtie before reaching over and gently tucking a strand of your daughter's chestnut brown hair behind her ear. "Both of our children are absolutely beautiful. I can't get over it." You sigh happily, taking a hold of your husband's arm and leaning up to give his cheek a kiss. "I love you and I love our family so much."

"I LOVE YOU, MAMA!" Anais suddenly cheers happily, clapping her hands and making you, Ransom, and even her little brother laugh. "What about me, princess?" Ransom pokes the little girl's cheek playfully. She giggles and hugs her father tightly. "I love you tooooooo, Daddy! And I love Auddie, and- and- and Bella, and Elsie, and-"

"Okay, okay, angel, we're going to be here all day if you list all of the dolls you own." Ransom jokes, and you raise an eyebrow playfully. "And whose fault is that?" He blinks and scoffs in defense. "What? I like to spoil all three of my babies, is that a problem?"

"Dada!! Dadadada!" Auden babbles, reaching out to grab his father's finger. You and Ransom chuckle watching him until the crew signals that they're ready; it's time for the home shoot to begin, and you couldn't feel more grateful for your lovely home and perfect family as the four of you sit on the couch, Ransom holding your beautiful girl on his lap and you holding your handsome son on yours. You do a series of photos– some with the whole family, individual shots, adorable photos of Anais and Auden sitting together on the polished hardwood floor surrounded by their many toys, and then couple photos with you and Ransom.

You smile as you gaze up into your husband's eyes, one hand resting on his chest while he holds your waist. "Let's get a kiss!" the photographer calls, and Ransom smirks. "Uh, gladly." He leans down and kisses you with a natural intensity, one hand moving to the back of your neck and holding you close. You smile as you happily kiss him back- for a moment, you forget about the several people surrounding you.

"Thank you for being so good to me, Ransom." You whisper, gently holding his face in your hands. He presses his forehead against yours, his blue eyes filled with affection and natural devilry. "Only for you, kitten. Remember that."riting your story