005. 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

▍𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e. y
005.    爱   ᠈  𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 . ❫

                    EREN NODDED IN FAUX INTEREST AS DEENA EXPLAINED the details of the poetry club

Now, just hear him out. He knew how peculiar it was for him to come there when, to be frank, he didn't really want to be. In fact, even as he stood in the room, he had no idea what he was doing there. Eren couldn't say he necessarily enjoyed poetry, but he had, for some reason, convinced himself that it wouldn't hurt to join the club.

In no way was there an ulterior motive behind his actions—like to see you. Absolutely not. You were a "lost cause" after all. He'd simply read Shakespeare a few times a week and go home. It wouldn't take up much of his schedule anyway.

"We meet on Tuesdays but the room's pretty much available all throughout school hours," Deena explained as she sat on the edge of the teacher's desk. She sensed herself that the boy wasn't very interested, but she figured the club president wouldn't be pleased about her ignoring visitors.

Eren hummed and forked a hand through his shoulder-length hair. "Cool, but it's not usually this crowded, right?"

"Oh, definitely not," she looked over her back to get a look at the students, "Half of them are just here for... the snacks..."

Her words came to a slow stop as her attention was placed on her best friend—being dragged over by Connie.

"Yo," Connie halted in front of the two. He wore a skeptical look as he lifted his hand to dap Eren up. "Poetry? Really?"

Eren kissed his teeth. "You don't fit in this scene, either," he retorted, dapping up the slightly shorter male. He pulled his hand back from Connie's before turning slightly to you. "Wassup," he greeted and put his hand out, expecting a dap.

Your lip seemed to curl in response and your arms stayed crossed over your chest as if you were attempting to shield yourself. The look you wore was becoming all too familiar to Eren. It was only his second time seeing you since high school yet he was already tired of that blank expression you wore so often.