007. 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝗒𝖾𝗋𝗌

▍𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 ! e. y
007.    爱   ᠈  𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝗒𝖾𝗋𝗌 . ❫

                     YOU COULD FEEL EREN'S EYES GLANCING AT YOU ON OCCASION as he sat across from you

  YOU COULD FEEL EREN'S EYES GLANCING AT YOU ON OCCASION as he sat across from you. Every glimpse he took felt like a struggle against your will to lunge over the square table and gauge his eyes out.

Why would he join a poetry club? You always thought his thing was debating and basketball. Now, all of a sudden he was interested in the same passion as you?

Sure, he visited during the club fair. But, according to Deena, he wasted her time, asking bullshit questions the entire time and leading her to believe he wasn't actually interested at all.

He was interested in you, though. Maybe too much, because he was taking every opportunity from the conversation to have you at least respond to him. You had learned in the past year (the year people realized you were attractive) that men could not take hints. You hated those kinds of men—or boys, really.

"Nahh, Nancy gotta leave that boy alone. That's my bitch or whatever, but it's Jancy or nothing," Deena stated firmly.

"Steve been stuck with them kids for three seasons, though. They need to free my nigga," Connie said.

You shook your head, fidgeting with the AirPod in your ear, "Nah, 'cause everyone's eating that shit up. I'm eating that shit up. I wanna see him on his babysitting shit."

"You like that?" Eren took the chance to speak, rocking his chair back and forth.

"People that are good with kids?" you rephrased without looking at him, instead pretending to be intrigued with the slideshow passing on the projector. "Yea, I like that shit."

"Aye," Deena started, throwing her hands up, "Steve is hot! Objectively hot."

"I heard that," you snorted, nodding your head as you dapped her up in agreement. You could hear the guys kissing their teeth and knew they were about to start their hating.