1.Introduction

Baby Tharn: Crying loudly.... I got hurt dada 😭😭😭...Tharn's knees are bruised and he was crying like hell...He is just an 8-year-old boy, what else we can expect from him though he is an alpha but still he cries like a baby....

Dad(Thorn K.): Stop crying honey....your name is Tharn and this doesn't suit you....

Tharn: Why Dada?? What is unique about this name... Tharn stopped crying coz he knew this look on his dad's face, it means his dad is about to share some interesting stories with him....

Tharn, do you know why I named you Tharn...

Baby Tharn: No dada....

Dad: Okay let me tell you the story behind your name...I (Thorn K.)and your momma (Leslie) used to be neighbors but our packs were not on good terms...I told you the meaning of the pack before right??...baby Tharn nodded...okay so, when I turned 18 I came to know that your mom is my mate, even knowing that she is from our rival pack I approached her but when your mother's dad( Alpha Rubel) came to know this, he refused to let her come to me...

So I and your mom started dating secretly and fell in love with each other deeply...but one day Alpha Rubel saw us together and he warned our pack that if he ever sees us together he will attack our pack and kill everyone...

My pack doesn't have so many Alpha to fight and we were less than half of their pack members ...so for the sake of my pack I accepted our separation but one day I heard Alpha Rubel is forcing your mom to get married to a rogue so that he can gain the strength of the rogue's Alpha pack too...

I only stayed away from your mother for the sake of my pack, we have so many small kids in our pack and I knew her dad would kill everyone if the war happened...

But I can't sit quietly and let my love get married to that cruel rogue...so I decided to meet the most powerful Alpha...his name was THARN...baby Tharn looked at his dad in shock, my name....

Thorn smiled and said no it's his name and I gave you his name only...

Tharn: Then what happened dada??

Thorn: Alpha THARN's children were announced as the new rulers and Alpha THARN was declared as the most powerful Alpha in the world, he did his best job to maintain the peace in the society..he did lots of things for the wolves even he changed almost every rule which gives Alpha the power to rule over omegas...earlier omegas were dominated by Alphas but when Alpha Tharn got married to the most beautiful and powerful omega he broke all the rules against Omegas...

Everyone knew how much he cared for every wolf and how he hated people who took omegas for granted...so I asked him for help....

Ideally, anything related to Omega's rights was taken care of by his wife whom we called the most powerful Luna...but he was pregnant at that time so Alpha THARN took care of the situation....

Alpha THARN first warned Alpha Rubel not to do any business with rogue and also asked rogues to surrender, so that he can legally give them land to live peacefully under his supervision, he even threatened your grandfather that if he ever dared to exploit the rights of any omega he will be breaking the rules made by his wife and then he has to deal with him directly...

Your grandfather doesn't want to come on the bad list of the most powerful Alpha so he on the spot denied the allegation and said he will never go against the Alpha....but on the other hand, he started forcing his daughter to get married to the Alpha rogue(Luca)...

When I heard that his father is forcing Leslie to marry Luca, I again asked the help of Alpha THARN and Alpha THARN asked Alpha Rubel to present his daughter in front of him so that he can ask her personally if someone is forcing her to marry....