6. New Life

After fighting almost a battle with his dadda Type reached his destination ... Aah this condo is so beautiful.... Wao... He immediately called his dad to tell him that he had reached...

Type: Dadda I reached here safely...

THARN: I know I got the information the moment you stepped inside ...

Type: Dadda are you still angry...??

THARN: No I was never angry but don't forget your promise ... You know why I let you go... THARN looked at TYPE who is smiling on his bed which he finally got coz his excess possessive Alpha unpacked it and ordered a single bed for Type's condo...

Type: Yes Dadda I will not make a boyfriend and I will not call others at my condo don't worry...

THARN: My good boy... okay talk to your momma....

TYPE: Hello baby...

Type: Don't baby me momma coz of you I have to go through all this... Now I have so many wolves near me.... Why dadda is like that...

TYPE: Find yourself lucky baby that you are just his favorite son who looks like me think about me... how I am surviving with your crazy dad ..

THARN: Baby...

TYPE: Yeah whatever I am not scared of you Alpha do your work... Type you also go and rest from tomorrow you have classes right ...

Type: Yes Momma I love you...

TYPE: I love you too baby... And Dadda also loves you...

Type: I know momma, Tell dadda I love him too byee ...

Type prepared his stuff for his first day and slept early..next day he was very excited to go to college ....he gets ready and left early as he has to eat breakfast too before classes... When he entered the university premises the bodyguards were told to step back as no one apart from students is allowed ....The guard called THARN and no matter how many calls Alpha did, the rules were not twisted little for them....

Type felt happy that at least now he doesn't have to be surrounded by bodyguards.. THARN gets really mad with this coz he talked with the dean of the college regarding Type's security earlier they agreed to let Type bring bodyguards but now they said they can't allow them as recently they have had some changes in administration and the new administration is not in favor of giving any special treatment to any student....

Type discovers the campus in his little time and when he went to see his classroom then he was informed that there is a special breakfast organized by the seniors for them so that they all can interact with each other....

Type went to admin to complete his documentation process while waiting for others to come...

At 8:30 he reached the hall where everyone was supposed to gather and he met a lot of people there ..

Pete: Hi I am Pete and this is my boyfriend Ae we all are in the same class...

Type: Hi Pete...I am Type... Hello Ae...nice to meet you...

Pete: Same here you are so sweet can you be our friend...

Type: Yes why not... I am happy that I found someone this sweet ...

Pete: Looked at Ae and then at Type don't mind him he always gives this boring look...

Type: Yeah no problem...

Type had his breakfast with Ae and Pete and they talked a lot... That means Pete and Type talked a lot coz Ae is not that talkative...

A lot of Type's classmates approached Type and Pete for friendship they mingle with everyone but they didn't involve many people in their group... Yeah on day one only they made a group of 5 people Ae, Pete, Type, Saint, and Zee ...